Came to Egypt with my mum especially for sightseeing and were not really bothered about the hotel as most of the time we were somewhere out on the trip or right on the beach. However, this place is great. Very friendly, polite and helpful staff, clean, and the choice of food was more than plenty, very tasty too. Had a problem with our lights in the room just when we arrived, but that has been fixed just few minutes after I called somebody at the reception. As we were leaving on the trip to Cairo around midnight, staff were happy to prepare some sort of "packed lunch" for our long journey which was awaiting us at the reception before our bus picked us up. For those who like to experience the centre and night life of Hurghada it's bit of a journey, but plenty of taxis to take you there and bring you back. Always check the price before you get into a cab!
Can't review the spa or shows in the evenings but I would definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 5 star (local category) "All Inclusive" Resort is perfectly located in an extensive garden landscape. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea.Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort And Spa