We are currently staying at this beautiful, well-kept hotel with excellent stuff and service. Extremely good family room, so spacious and comfortable that we feel home. Sunbeds and tables at the restaurant are always available!
But let me add some critisism:
- food in the main restaurant is the same every day, meat and chicken dry or like a chewing gum.
- where is BBQ??
- no strawberries:( they cost $1 per kilo, cant the hotel buy some for dinner once a week??
- can you add some oriental pastry for dessert? Like bakhlava, for example. Those cakes are the same every day and not so tasty.
-the heated pool is full of dead ants and sand on the bottom, needs to be cleaned properly and a few times during the day!
Baby pushchair for rent ( or deposit usage) would be an additional bonus:)
I would like to come back here again if I see some of the above mentioned things changed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 5 star (local category) "All Inclusive" Resort is perfectly located in an extensive garden landscape. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea. Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the beaches. For those who prefer water activities, the resort offers aqua park with 8 slides for adults as well as kid's mini aqua park for small guests who didn't reach 120 cm in height. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Hotel Hurghada