$146
$154
$136
$72
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$148
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$500
$158
$174
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
galahotels.com
4,166 results
All reviewsaqua parkanimation teammain restaurantsister hotel next doora la carte restaurantsvictoria publobby barmamlouk palaceadult poolthomas cookguest servicesspecial thanksred flagkids clubitalian restaurantnice holidaysenzo mall
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have just made our third trip to this hotel and we were not disappointed, this is the first time we have gone when the weather was up in the 40's. We had a lovely time and we are very brown and relaxed. The hotel and the staff were amazing as helpfull as ever, the hotel was clean as always. The food was not as good as it was on our last two trips, but we did not go hungry. Hossam the bell man was helfull beyond his role and helped us with questions and places to visit, Mohammad (who is now in charge) of the reception bar had his staff working so well it was a pleasure to visit. I love this hotel. I thank them all for their hospitality and freindship, hopefully we will go back for a forth trip. Well done guys.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely, I canot say which ones are best, just be aware that the rooms are ground, first ad second, if you have problems climbing stairs, let them know in advance.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
gardenbeachresort, Guest Relations Manager at SUNRISE Garden Beach Resort -Select-, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Guest,

We are appreciated for your review. We are happy that you found your vacations nice and comfortable. We hope to see you at 4th time in SUNRISE Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa as it is your second home in Egypt!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

we first stayed here 7 years ago and it was truly fantastic.
i can't praise it highly enough.
but now in 2012 what a let down.
the hotel badly needs modernisation of the room's and pool area's (not enough toilet's near the pool bar's) .
the outside cooking station's are dodgy at best unless you have breakfast at the italian restaurant
where you can get fresh fried eggs but watch for the birds !!!!!
the main restaurant was like feeding time at the pig farm mostly due to the eastern europeans who we found to be the rudest people on the planet they are a disgrace to their countries .
so i would recomend the el passo and the oriental for you evening meals or go into town .
the drink's were plentiful if you went to the bar for them do not rely on waiter service they to busy looking after the russians and polish .
having said that though there were a couple of guy's that did look after us one of wich was sacked for this reason essam at the pool bar worked very hard to please everybody but the russians felt he was paying to much attention to us english so put in a complaint and got him fired (b@@@@@@@). for this reason i will never return to this hotel.
now for the good guy's
essam and moustaffa at the pool bar and the towel man at the main pool (name forgotten)
ibrahim the bar manager very nice helpful guy big thank's to him
and a special thank you to ELENA guest services she was very helpful with any problem's we had including follow up call's to see if we were happy if you go to this hotel and you have a problem see ELENA
the bad guy's eastern europeans because they are rude and arrogant having been to poland and russia i was made to feel part of the familly by both countries so why when they travel to other countries do they behave like animal's ?
thomas cook rep who was he ? i only saw him once at the airport on arrival he then went on the missing list
there is so much you can do in hurghada if you stay here treat it like a b'n'b eat else where
treat this review how you will at the end of the day it is jusy my opinion and you pay's your money you take your chances
GOOD LUCK

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank uk-reaper

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment. Opinion of each our guest is important for us as gives us opportunity to develop and improve ourselves.
All your comments have been transferred to the concerned departments to improve service in the hotel.
As well your good words about our staff have been transferred to the concerned Heads of Department.

We wish you can come to us one more time and to see changes which happened to the better side.
We will be always happy to greet you and your family in our resort!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

well, to start with I was coming to this hotel with a big group of doctors and at the time of check in it was a sort of a problem and took relatively a long time, well I know the number was huge to get all these people checked in quickly but I think the hotel management should have put extra staff on schedule in advance as for sure they know they would face such a huge number of people , it took them more than one hour to get my bag to my room which is more than expected, may be there should be a plan to face such conditions later on. I had a nice room indeed no.11310 , it is wide, nice furniture and bathroom and has a nice view on the garden and the beach , I must say I liked my room and I think the design of the buildings of the hotel can give every guest a nice wide room viewing the gardens, pools or the beach. By the way the pools are marvelous and wide with plenty of sun beds so don't worry you'll have nice time on the pool. The beach is nice too although I am not fond of beaches but I have to say you can have a nice stay on the beach after sunset as it is very quiet or even go for a walk at night in a nice well lit way in the sea as I did. I have to say I enjoyed a nice 2 hours glass boat trip I booked from aqua blue wave center in the hotel, they give you also the snorkeling gears and for sure snorkeling there is wonderful, special thanks to our guide in the trip Romany who really made everything to make us happy. Food are drinks there are really nice and variable with different themes every day so you'll not get bored, you'll find something you like to eat. Animation team is there for making fun , I personally liked the music they played , they do some pool activities if you like that. Something to say is that the hotel is relatively far away from the main city of Hurghada, so if you like quietness this hotel would be your heaven but if you don't care about that like me and love going out you can find some nice shops and bazars outside of the hotel or take a taxi to the city center and enjoy your time. The negative point I want to say is the wi fi system, I got the offer they have in the hotel for 2 days which I found very slow in most of the time and also the system of the wi fi internet went down at night and unfortunately it wasn't fixed until next day noon so I didn't get much benefit of it , I think this point should be taken into consideration by the hotel management staff. Finally I would like to say this hotel is a good one and you'll spend a good time there.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment.
We are glad that you spent your vacation very nice and our hotel left only good memories.
We do hope to welcome you again in SUNRISE Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa in the nearest future!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

the worst holiday of my life,Food is disgusting, just rice and vegetables, sometimes chicken and fat fish.but if you can not eat it the next day wait the same meal.
Please do not go there if you want normal holiday

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
gardenbeachresort, Guest Relations Manager at SUNRISE Garden Beach Resort -Select-, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment. Your opinion is very important for us as gives us chance to improve ourselves. Kindly be informed that we have 14 days menu rotation in the Main restaurant, on daily basis there are presented meat,fish or chicken meals (ready food as well at the live cooking stations). Executive chef has been informed about your comments to revise menu and to take necessary actions. We do hope you can come to us one more time and to see how the nice vacations could be with SUNRISE Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

am just spent my holiday with my family, i enjoyed all moments in my holiday, i get 5 stars services & facilities.
every person of the hotel stuff treat you with hospitality & without get bored.
really i loved this place i wish if i spend all my upcoming holidays & my honeymoon in this hotel
i recommend ever person to visit this hotel he will get more than he could imagine.
wishing all the best & more progress for hotel stuff
Adel Refaat

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment. We are pleased to know that you spent memorable time in SUNRISE Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa. You and your family is always welcome in our hotel and we are ready to provide for you best service and to arrange for you best vacation.