Review Highlights
Worth for snorkeling - NOT diving !!

Reviewed April 27, 2017
Viktorija S
Berlin, Germany
poor organization, poor equipment

I dive with them twice from the boat. In general, the experience is ok, but I won't dive with them... read more

Reviewed September 8, 2018
grillbear
Europe

Recommended experiences in and around Hurghada
from $30.00
from $70.00
from $70.00
from $71.56
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Wow this was just amazing out of this world experience, I was a little nervous at first always said I would never be able to do it but I was wrong '

The team made me feel so relaxed from start to finish, the boat trip
Was beautiful we saw turtles and there's always a chance to see dolphins , infact people were selling the dolphins trip just on its own but we had the whole package for the same price and the dolphins are never guaranteed so having a scuba dive experience with the chance to swim
With the dolphins was perfect

We had an amazing lunch on the boat and made two deprecate
Stops with two dives! Waters crystal clear and so much to see, I had an encounter with NEMO himself ha ha what an experience lol came
Face to face with him

I felt so at ease and me and my
Friend loved it so much we went back the next day for another go!

We stayed at the titanic palace hotel and the centre was literally down on the beach and to far the right!

Such good value and the best day with had by far!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 27, 2017

This thing costs 40eur pp. I was really exited about this because they promised to see a lot and told that the most important thing is just to relax and breathe slowly... This was my first time diving. I was nervous. They offered a little training in the hotels pool which was good. And they talked about some basic rules on the boat. But it was very disappointing experience.

We were promised not warm but HOT water in the see. I was freezing!! The guy who was our dive buddy was very rude. He dragged my arm offensively which along with sweating mask and ear pain didn't help at all. All of that time under the water he was constantly trying to take pictures and was hustling me all the time to look at him!!! I didn't see much down there.

Snorkeling was great! But please do remember to take your own mask because their equipment is bad.

To sum up - I ended up with ear pain, nose bleed and was deaf for next 3 days.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed October 10, 2016

When we purchased the trip, we told the guy that it will be our first dive, but in spite of this, we got no training whatsoever...there was a little briefing before when they said about the signs and how to get rid of the water from the mask...I was fine, but my friend panicked and couldn`t enjoy the dive at all. Her fear was due to lack of training and explanation. Furthermore, they told we will have two times half an hour dive what was only two times ten minutes!! The whole trip was about 5 hours what we spent on the boat, going to and back from the coral reefs.
Although the water was wonderful as well as the fishes, I felt the time what we spent on board was a waste for the sake of 20 min dive... Not to mention that the equipment what they provided were in such a a poor condition, that it was a shame to wear it. Broken zip and holes on the swimwear, dirty worn goggles and fins...auch...Next time I would choose a company who has proper equipment as well as keep its promises and if they say u will be 30 min under water..will happen.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

I can't stress enough how much you should not book with these people! Especially not Hossin, one of the reps who is a common conman in a fancy tshirt

We booked for 5 of us for £110 to go on a trip to see turtles, Dolphins & fish. While we were never guaranteed to see Dolphins, and we understood this, the promise of turtles & fish was a guarantee.

On the day of the trip one of our party was unable to make it due to illness but they refused to give a refund despite our revolt saying cancellations incurred a 50% charge. So you'd expect the other 50% back, but no.

Firstly, we were given flippers, snorkels & masks & given a box to put them in & told they were ours for the day. However, as soon as they were put on the boat it was a free for all & the sizes you'd picked out where gone, leaving only stuff too big or too small.

To get onto the boat you had to cross another boat and then try to step into our boat, despite the 2 foot wide gap between them. Not easy with small children.

We pulled off & after 45 mins got to the first stop. No turtles. Not enough of the right size life jackets so kids had to wear ones way too big & unsafe or wait while the 3 they had onboard were used by 15 kids.

Everytime the boat stopped the toilet (which had no flush) got emptied into the sea you were about to snorkel in. Just disgusting.

The second stop was to see Dolphins. It was so choppy not a thing to be seen & so murky you couldn't even see fish or coral.

When a complaint was raised with the Center, the manager Nino told me it wasn't his problem & to deal with Hossin the rep. Hossin says he'll have to speak to the boss & come back later. I go back only to be told there was no problems, no one else has complained & there was nothing he would do!!

These guys will promise you the earth but can't deliver. Even worse they are putting your health & your safety at major risk. DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM AT ANY COST.

Date of experience: August 2016
3  Thank shield_d
Reviewed July 27, 2016

First time divers, poor equipment.

We were a little nervous as first time divers, the selling team were all smiles and very polite at the poolside did the test and waited for the following day.
We collected our equipment and already alarm bells started ringing I asked for 8-9 flipper but they could only supply 6-7 which was extremely tight but they said that’s all they had, tried a wet suit on then they gave us a box with everything in, we asked if we should try on, but they said it was all the same.
We were then asked to sign our names and were asked how much we paid we told them 1300 to which they were surprised and insisted we paid 1200 but we didn’t someone must have decided they wanted a 100 tip lol!......, by this time the smiley faces of the sales team had gone and we had the moody staff who were less than helpful, and gave us no advice whatsoever, must admit it didn’t help that a rude aggressive German diver was screaming and shouting at what he wanted and demanded for him and his friends and if he didn’t get it would report them to the general manager which we heard on numerous occasions, the staff were also taken to the side by him he was then rewarded with T-shirts!!!
My daughter was very sick on the trip which was a bit choppy, an anti-sickness tablet was provided but it was too late by this time.
After being briefed and set in teams, we were then left to just stand and watch whilst everyone else just got changed and went diving we were left just standing there our dive partners just decided to bypass the list and dive times and jumped in, but they were with the German that had caused all the problems!
When we did eventually get in the sea just to snorkel we found a pair of flippers were completely broken, 2 masks were awful and wouldn’t tighten properly and none of the masks had a loop/fastening for the snorkel….we should have just brought our own snorkelling gear but was told it would be supplied, BIG MISTAKE.
We did complain but nothing was done because no extras, were loaded, so we ended up sharing flippers and holding snorkels and as beginners wasn’t easy and we couldn’t all go in the sea together but they didn’t seem bothered, perhaps if I was a single female I would have received a better service.
We ended up diving last of all the 25 divers with 15 minutes total dive time, nothing like the 40-60 minutes promised and we only took 3 out of our 6 dives (3 x people)
The dive was a good experience even though short, food was average but the promise of soft drinks all day ran out after only 2 hours because they only took 3 x 2 litre bottles for 25 divers!!! We then had to drink water.
Dive team and staff were not helpful, and only seemed interested in keeping rude guests happy so my tip is, make a pest of yourself, because being polite gets you nowhere.
Did complain and was offered a free dive on the pier for 1 but not good enough this was a family event that was ruined because of equipment, we were actually blamed by Hussain who said it was our responsibility to check flippers masks and all equipment before diving, something that was defiantly not explained when paying, I agree in part but this equipment was so bad it should have be thrown away months before and surely would have been detected, oh and there were plenty of size 8-9 flippers fort the Germans who caused so much fuss.
Dvd cost us £30 for 2 people wouldn’t drop the price even with the complaints not happy.

Date of experience: July 2016