“A place you should tour.”
Review of Golden Egypt - Day Tours - CLOSED

Golden Egypt - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are going to Hurghada , searching for a travel company to organize your vacation their , so be sure that Golden Egypt will be your Golden Choice . Golden Egypt Best offers Best Rates
Reviewed July 23, 2013

All along I have been imagining what Egypt could be like until I got to know Golden Egypt Tours; a professional Tour service provider in the historical nation, Egypt. The memories of my one day trip don't seem to vanish soon having having registered the unique Egyptian culture, a variety of delicious meals, camel riding and a remarkable experience with Sunset Safari. Join me in cherishing the pride of Africa, Egypt with Golden Egypt Tours!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have always wanted to travel to Egypt ever since I first saw a picture of the pyramids. My husband knew how much I wanted to see the pyramids, so for our wedding anniversary he planned the Hurghada One Day Tour to the Cairo Pyramids and Cairo Museum. It was amazing! The tour was very extensive and pleasant. Not rushed at all. You were given pertinent information that was very interesting and the whole trip was a dream come true for me! I would highly recommend others taking this day tour! I am looking forward to taking others in the future. All in all, it was the BEST anniversary present ever!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Even for just a day, I experienced what it was like to be a Bedouin Arab. I tasted their tea and tried their water pipe. I even got a chance to ride a camel. The guide also taught me a lot of the Bedouin lifestyle.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

this is best holiday trip I've been part of in the recent,,,that was a great experience for me & my friends,,we planing to go again in our next vacation. I never used to hire a guide, but i decided to let an expert guide to lead my way! So i choose Golden Egypt as my guide!they guide us perfectly through the journey..we visited many countries but never had a service like this.as all Golden Egypt- Day Tours is the best tour guiders witch I've ever met..so if you planing on vocational tour we can recommend Golden Egypt- Day Tours as your tour guide with out a doubt....

See more reviews
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This was a trip I've dreamed about all my life but for so long I let warnings and worries get the best of me. So glad I listened to my dear friends from the UK and took the plunge. I don't usually book tour guides because of the amount of research I do before each trip, but I was feeling so out of my element, I decided to let an expert lead the way. Golden Egypt was definitely the way to go! They took all the worry out of it and all I had to do was enjoy. My only regret is not planning to stay longer. I will definitely budget more time on my next trip and Golden Egypt will be my first call!