“snorkling”

Diamond Red Sea Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: All of us here at Diamond Red Sea Divers would like to warmly welcome you to enjoy the exciting experience of diving some of the most beautiful reefs and wrecks in the world. We cater for all classes and groups of divers, and can offer training as required. Learn to Dive with Diamond! So if you are looking for a truly special, personally tailored, memorable and relaxed holiday, please contact us via our website and begin to plan your dream holiday today!
Reviewed August 15, 2014

you must go on snorkling, it's amazing! it was like you jump on cartoon "finding nemo" :) corals and fishes in many diferent colors

3  Thank Cvecka

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Great fun. Definately worth doing. Stopped at 1 Island and 3 Reefs. Great day. Meal on board the boat. Friendly guide. Snorkling was great.

1  Thank Kathy H
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The red sea is just amazing. The colors are something i never imagined to see in my life. The city was empty.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

A lovely bay with warm water. Lots of water sports available if that's what you like or just laze on the beach.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We found Diamond Red Sea dive company through trip advisor and called Hisham whilst in Hurghada and booked a refresher course for the following day. We hadn't dived for 4 years so I was a little nervous but Hisham (the owner and instructor) was so relaxed he kept me calm before, during and after the dive - I've never felt so confident diving!

To go into more detail, Hisham ensured we had a driver to pick us up from our hotel which was included in the cost, as was the return journey. We went to his office and sorted our equipment before going to the port (great equipment - I used a brand new wetsuit). Whilst on the boat, Hisham went through all of the refresher information required such as buddy checks, signs to use whilst underwater, safety information, info on the dive, what we would see, reminded us how to descend, ascend etc. He was patient with our questions and very knowledgable, exactly what we needed after not diving for so long.

The first dive was a nice simple one to ease us in, we didn't go too deep (just 18m) and importantly it was just myself and my partner in the group which helped us build our confidence. I had an issue with my personal mask but Hisham selflessly gave me his - meaning he spent the whole dive with my terrible personal mask! I was incredibly thankful for this as I would have struggled with my mask.

Lunch was good and included, as well as free tea and coffee, water and all costs for any park fees.

We dived twice that day and decided to return the following day and did 2 more incredibly dives in different areas and also managed a but of snorkelling too. We saw lots of fish we hadn't seen before and Hisham helped us complete our dive logs with lots of info after.

My favourite thing about diving with Hisham is that he took a camera on every dive, took loads of photos and then transferred them to our memory card, so we now have loads of great dive photos of fish, octopus, eels, coral and ourselves. So many places would charge for this but Hisham does this for free.

I would definitely recommend diving with Diamond Red Sea.

4  Thank LanaLuuLuu