“Amazing”

Diamond Red Sea Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: All of us here at Diamond Red Sea Divers would like to warmly welcome you to enjoy the exciting experience of diving some of the most beautiful reefs and wrecks in the world. We cater for all classes and groups of divers, and can offer training as required. Learn to Dive with Diamond! So if you are looking for a truly special, personally tailored, memorable and relaxed holiday, please contact us via our website and begin to plan your dream holiday today!
Ribeirao Preto, SP
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The red sea is just amazing. The colors are something i never imagined to see in my life. The city was empty.

Visited March 2014

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Red sea”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

A lovely bay with warm water. Lots of water sports available if that's what you like or just laze on the beach.

Visited June 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Superb experience - highly recommend this dive company!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We found Diamond Red Sea dive company through trip advisor and called Hisham whilst in Hurghada and booked a refresher course for the following day. We hadn't dived for 4 years so I was a little nervous but Hisham (the owner and instructor) was so relaxed he kept me calm before, during and after the dive - I've never felt so confident diving!

To go into more detail, Hisham ensured we had a driver to pick us up from our hotel which was included in the cost, as was the return journey. We went to his office and sorted our equipment before going to the port (great equipment - I used a brand new wetsuit). Whilst on the boat, Hisham went through all of the refresher information required such as buddy checks, signs to use whilst underwater, safety information, info on the dive, what we would see, reminded us how to descend, ascend etc. He was patient with our questions and very knowledgable, exactly what we needed after not diving for so long.

The first dive was a nice simple one to ease us in, we didn't go too deep (just 18m) and importantly it was just myself and my partner in the group which helped us build our confidence. I had an issue with my personal mask but Hisham selflessly gave me his - meaning he spent the whole dive with my terrible personal mask! I was incredibly thankful for this as I would have struggled with my mask.

Lunch was good and included, as well as free tea and coffee, water and all costs for any park fees.

We dived twice that day and decided to return the following day and did 2 more incredibly dives in different areas and also managed a but of snorkelling too. We saw lots of fish we hadn't seen before and Hisham helped us complete our dive logs with lots of info after.

My favourite thing about diving with Hisham is that he took a camera on every dive, took loads of photos and then transferred them to our memory card, so we now have loads of great dive photos of fish, octopus, eels, coral and ourselves. So many places would charge for this but Hisham does this for free.

I would definitely recommend diving with Diamond Red Sea.

Visited June 2014
4 Thank LanaLuuLuu
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great instructor and location”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

I had two days open water course booked and pick up was prompt from my hotel as planned and very good communication from first email enquiry to getting picked up on the first day diving. The boat was fabulous and all people on board really helpful and so welcoming. Food was fantastic and plenty to choose from. The second day I took my wife and four year old son and all the staff made a fuss of him and made his day. The diving was excellent and I can't recommend diamond red sea enough!

1 Thank transporter457
116 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 183 helpful votes
“Everything was perfect !”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I did 9 dives with Diamond ! and everything was amazing !

Hisham the owner and his staff are very friendly, helpful and all speak great english
the boat is really confortable, new and big ! the food is delicious
the gear is great and they just bought more than10 brain new wet suits !

and the diving omg ! all the 9 dives visibility was more than 20m ! the biodiversity in hurghada dive sites are very rich !

I highly recommend !