“Great Diving Center” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Diamond Red Sea Divers

Diamond Red Sea Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: All of us here at Diamond Red Sea Divers would like to warmly welcome you to enjoy the exciting experience of diving some of the most beautiful reefs and wrecks in the world. We cater for all classes and groups of divers, and can offer training as required. Learn to Dive with Diamond! So if you are looking for a truly special, personally tailored, memorable and relaxed holiday, please contact us via our website and begin to plan your dream holiday today!
Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Diving Center”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

I can truly recommend this diving center after having done 5 dives with them. The owner, Hisham and his brother Mahmut take very good care of you as a guest. They are very sympathetic and also make safety the number one priority.

I for example had my last dive a year and two months ago. Mahmut did a quick recap on necessary skills and helped setting up the tank/BCD before the first dive which gave us both a secure feeling about the diving. We did 2-3 skills in the water (max 5 mins) and went on the first dive.

On the first day, we shared a boat with Happy Divers who have a very nice boat. The next day, we went wreck diving (my wish) and they organized a smaller boat just for the 5 of us. (small groups at this time of the year).
On both boats the food was excellent and better than in most local restaurants.

What surprised me was the very good value for money, 40 EUR including two dives, all equipments, drinks and food, as well as a taxi from and to my hotel. Fantastic.

Also booking the course was easy, just call a couple of days before and you will be fine. Oh and don't be surprised, the location of the diving center is a bit tugged-back in the middle of construction works... but you will just stay there a couple of minutes. Inside, it's tidy clean though.

Book with them, it is really worth it, you will have a great time diving with them. Professional, excellent value for money, great people and good equipment.

It might only be a bit cold in March^^

Visited March 2014

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Best in Hurghada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We have travelled to Hurghada many times, specifically with diving in mind.
Hisham and team tick all the boxes on service, value for money and general fun filled days of diving.
I can't imagine going anywhere else in this region.
The guys are the best!
No hard sell, no hassle, just relaxing days and superb diving

Visited March 2014
3 Thank miltonkoi
Sur, Oman
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What's the most beautiful Red Sea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

I liked the coral reefs and the color of the water, algae and small fish there are also herbs on the coast of the sea and also regardless of birds that swim the waters of the Red Sea and the large ships but did not like the taste of the water in the Red Abajr

Visited March 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Guide and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

My last dive with Hisham was two days ago .. although the weather was windy I do really enjoyed diving with him, he is very friendly, supportive, customer caring person and all over mentioned points he is very professional.

I have really enjoyed diving with his diving center and I'd highly recommend diving with his center too.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Mustafa H
Lyme Regis
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Scuba trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

We are a couple, one who had dived and one who had done the swimming pool section but never attempted an open water dive. Hisham and his partner, Ashram were just superb and totally competent dive instructors. They are both kind, gentle and patient which given the nature of their profession are essential qualities. My partner was very nervous and Ashram was so reassuring which made the difference between a great life time experience or a potential disaster. We thank you both for a fantastic day and a memory that will stay with us for many years. See you next year x

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

2 Thank LymeRegisSunseakers