“Excellent Guide and Service”

Diamond Red Sea Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: All of us here at Diamond Red Sea Divers would like to warmly welcome you to enjoy the exciting experience of diving some of the most beautiful reefs and wrecks in the world. We cater for all classes and groups of divers, and can offer training as required. Learn to Dive with Diamond! So if you are looking for a truly special, personally tailored, memorable and relaxed holiday, please contact us via our website and begin to plan your dream holiday today!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Guide and Service”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My last dive with Hisham was two days ago .. although the weather was windy I do really enjoyed diving with him, he is very friendly, supportive, customer caring person and all over mentioned points he is very professional.

I have really enjoyed diving with his diving center and I'd highly recommend diving with his center too.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Mustafa H

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Lyme Regis
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Scuba trip”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We are a couple, one who had dived and one who had done the swimming pool section but never attempted an open water dive. Hisham and his partner, Ashram were just superb and totally competent dive instructors. They are both kind, gentle and patient which given the nature of their profession are essential qualities. My partner was very nervous and Ashram was so reassuring which made the difference between a great life time experience or a potential disaster. We thank you both for a fantastic day and a memory that will stay with us for many years. See you next year x

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

2 Thank LymeRegisSunseakers
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Causing addiction”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

When i came to Egypt I was not sure if i will be able to dive. I did my OWD at home, but had a lot of difficulties. So I explained to Hisham, I am not keen on it and not interested in AOWD. He said, you will enjoy and that he is sure I will go further on. So we went diving together. It was amazing. Sea, service, people on boat, was great experience. A lot of fun, nice dives and really felt like you are very welcome. So sure i made AOWD and I was diving the rest of my hollidays with Eltaher brothers. We wanna make night dive and he gave us night dive, we wanna see sharks, he said if you will be lucky, you will see sharks...I guess we were not so lucky for our first time. But for advanturistic tourists as we are, was this the first place among our trips, that we am sure we will go back to Eltaher brothers. For anybody who has fear, difficulties, or for experience divers, this is the right place to go. Hisham and Mahmoud are great team and great friends.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank MegyPegy
Alexandria, Egypt
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I love this place very like coral reefs picturesque landscape so loved had again Required all people visiting the Red Sea

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Bosyhassan2013
Moscow, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Diamond Red Sea Dive Center”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The best dive center in Hurghada. Great staff especially Mr. Hisham ElTaher. Сomfortable location in Dahar. Very good prices and good servise. If you are beginner in diving or you're a diver with expirience this dive center is for you!

Visited June 2013