Siva Grand Beach Hotel
$67
$299
Mercure
  • Breakfast included
Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
$90
  • Pool
The Grand Plaza Hotel - Hurghada(Hurghada)(Great Value!)
$63
$91
$85
$75
1,697 results
All reviewsred sea holidaysoasis restaurantjunior suitesea star restaurantpool grillamar restaurantwaffles and ice creamterrace barfishbeach bagprivate beachburger barinternet cafegreat holidayplenty of sunbedsevening entertainmentegyptian pounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Have just returned home from one week at this hotel and the plus points are the location ,the cleanliness,and on the whole the hotel is very good value now for the minus points not many English speaking staff but those few who do are very helpfull,eighty per cent of guests are German and the food was mostly of German?recipes and as I cannot read the description on the food markers I didn't eat the food so had to take my four year old grandson out of the hotel to eat.also had to pay One hundred Egyptian pounds to hire a kettle for one week. _

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My wife and I was two weeks in this lovely hotel in mars. We did play a lot of bocca this time.

We will come back again in the beginning of July. We will have our daughters and their boyfriends together with us this time. This is our 10’ time, so we will got the gold ribbon this time.
We also look forward to meet our friends from Russia (Mother and daughter) that we did meet in mars this year. The will come to the hotel same week as us.
Counting down….

Regards
Tom.

Room Tip: Just ask.They will help you.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Came to this hotel last year and was returning as we enjoyed it so much, I won't moan on so here are a few of the things that has turned a great hotel into an average one.
Little cutbacks such as had to pay extra for a so called junior suite ( normal room) which was standard last year,and are in urgent need of updating, the food seemed very very repetitive and trust me I'm used to A.I. The entertainment team are obviously geared towards the German customers as are everyone in the hotel and no wonder as this hotel is 90% German, I can't fault most of the staff ( as long as you tip!!!! ) but nowhere near as good as staff as last year. On the coach on the way back to the airport not one person said they would return next year and said they would rather go to Sharm as our nationality gets treated better and that was the 3 hotels in the chain we picked up from.
On a whole it's a shame but won't return to Hurghada again

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stayed at the Siva for 7 nights with Red Sea Hotels. Very glad I did, Exceptional service from start to finish and late checkout is a very hand thing to offer.
Hotel was lovely, rooms large and clean, Made some good friends with other guests and Staff alike.
Food was hot and tasty as were the mid afternoon waffles and crepes. A week was not long enough. Did a couple of trips while I was away Boat trip and Jeep Safari well worth it.
Must say Hakim in the main reseraunt is excellent and always found me a table and made me hot fresh croissants in the morning.
we spent a couple of evening out watching the shows on the free bus, shame that venue was not all inclusive but one drink per evening did not really harm the budget.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank VISTABOY1974
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from this hotel and love it, we were there last year in a group of 8, and will all be returning again in October. The staff make the hotel. Our holiday was made a lot better by the return if Hazem on the pier half way through our stay, always there with the drinks and a smile.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple