Siva Grand Beach Hotel
$221
Official Hotel
$186
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

$163
$122
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
$154
$125
Movenpick.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$67
$63
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

Sea World(Hurghada)
$135
$148
$127
$134
Priceline
1,740 results
All reviewsred sea holidaysoasis restaurantsea star restaurantjunior suitepool grillamar restaurantwaffles and ice creamle terraceterrace barfishbeach bagprivate beachburger barinternet cafegreat holidayplenty of sunbedsegyptian pounds
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for 10 days from 9th-19th July 2013 and had a great time! The staff at the hotel can't be faulted for their quality of service- especially Ibrahim Mohammad and Medhat Said! There are many things to do in and around the hotel... even if you don't do them, it's great fun watching (especially AQUAGYM!). I would recommend this hotel :)

2  Thank lovelyjubbly_x
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This was my second visit to siva grand resort,and I must say the food has gone a little downhill,however the staff were great our little pool drinks waiter ( ibrahem Mohammed )was a fantastic member of there staff,the poor guy was clearly in pain on his leg but he just ignored it and got on with it,we didnt have to ask for drinks he knew exactly what we wanted and kept us in drinks throughout our stay,what a little star that man is,I must say though the hotel is I need of updating in places as its starting to look rather tired and they could do with a little more imagination on the food side (but I understand you can't have 5 star treatment in a 4 star resort and you get what you pay for but last year the food in the halls were much better than this time round ......

1  Thank dazmeister
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Went with red sea holidays on18/06 /2013 for 2wks 7nights cruise 7 nights hotel flew with Thomas cook average first charter flight for many years so had been spoiled. The GRAND ROSE SHIP was our home for a week and what a fantastic time we had. our guide was a guy named ADEY who was with us all the time our 11trips we did, all brilliantly organised themed nights it was like floating back in time with AGATHE CHRISTEY . The boat food and staff made our trip unforgettable. the hotel was very friendly and staff great plenty of space to stroll around private beach everything is there for you to have a great holiday

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank colin584
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We travelled to the Siva grand Mid July 2013 for 1 week all inclusive holiday. Previous to travelling we had checked and double checked reviews on here, alls I would say is that the bad ones are the real ones!! We arrived expecting what we were sold a 4 star hotel (5 star Egyptian grading, we stayed in a 5 star Egyptian hotel in 2010 and they are a world apart) the hotel at its best is probably a 3 star and that would only be because of the private beach.

The FOOD was absolutely AWFUL and this wasn't a snap decision, we tried it for 3 days before we decided that we were going to start eating out at the near by Italian and Thai restaurant which are so much better than the hotel and very cheap, the display of food was more akin to a school dinner hall rather than a 4/5 star hotel, very little choice and no imagination put in to the meals, same starchy rice every night with some sort of goulash or some other meat in sauce, very little fresh fruit or desserts, breakfast is just as bad, the "chef was making fresh omelettes when we did try it but they had some sort of brown grease floating on top of them, I decided to stick to toast. The snack bar by the pool did however serve daily burgers, hot dogs and chips. There was a Pizza corner which served freshly made margarita or salami pizza between 1 and 3:30 these two places are probably the best places to eat from if your eating at the hotel!

STAFF - Whilst at the pool they have pool boys who walk round and ask if you would like drinks, we were often ignored and even when we did ask for drinks didn't always get them, they have water dispensers to help yourself too but its never cold always warmed by the days sun. Housekeeping would often be knocking to clean the room anytime from 9am even if the 'do not disturb' sign was hung outside.

JUNIOR SUITE - It was basically an average room with the addition of 2 chairs and a double sofa that was more like garden furniture. Very out dated and in need of modernisation. Bathroom was quite grotty all the enamel has come off the bath and you just get the impression that its not even clean, there was paint flaking off the ceiling over the bath, says it all I suppose.

GENERAL - This hotel is far from it's 'Grand' title. In its early days it could be seen that it was that however the whole place needs updating, modernising and additional thought needs to be put into the layout of the place and access to the rooms from the pool etc. The lifts where old, small and dark.

It's always nice to try new places however this is certainly not a hotel we'd be looking to visit again!! All the people raving about the hotel on here I would say have not been there this year! its a hotel in serious decline!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jazted
Reviewed July 18, 2013

See over with my English writing 
I have now come home from a very beautiful vacation. My wife and I have been in hotel Siva Grand Beach eight times and we still loving this hotel. The person who is working in the hotel is so lovely and kindly. We did fall in love the first time. I have been in many Countries. Like Bulgarian, Spain, Crete, Cyprus, Tunis, Tenerife and Canary Island. This is our favorite.
What about the hotel. It’s a very big hotel, and it has a very large beach zone. All beds and parasols are for free. With all inclusive you can eat and drink from early morning to late evening. Alcohol is free from 1000 am to 1200 pm. You will love to sit in the chair at the pool bar. Sitting in the water drinking soda water, non-alcohol drinks, beer or alcohol drinks. The children really love it. I like the beach where you have the lovely beach bar. Serving drinks, beer and vegetarian food. They also have the beautiful Sea Star restaurant. That is a good place for beverage. Always wind. Nice when it’s very hot in the air. The food is very good, and the desert… Too much for me  I did go up over two kilo on 14 days. Lovely…
The person who is working at the hotel is very kindly. Can’t believe that they can go around and smile so much in this heat. I will send a thank you to Reda , Mohammed, Ahmed, Aziz, Java and all other I don’t remember the name on.
I recommend you to try this hotel. You will not be disappointed.
See forward to go back next summer.

Greetings from Norway. Tom, Monica, Kim, Thomas, Anelinn and Therese.

Room Tip: Ask for room at the top floor :-)
6  Thank Tom Roger E