It's a nice hotel providing good value for money, even during the New Year holidays the prices were affordable. The hotel is clearly not new but still pleasant and clean. I also liked the a la carte restaurant, the food was really tasty, the food in others was ok but not great.
- nice bed in the deluxe room;
- the room was spacious;
- nice view;
- nice territory and pools;
- the nearby beach;
- the staff was ok.
The downsides were the location, the hotel is far from the city centre; and paying for every cup of tea or coffee. We were on FB but I never expected to pay for tea or coffee during lunch or dinner, it's not that much but leaves an unpleasant impression.
Besides there is no Wi-Fi which is also disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything at the Grand Resort is on an impressive scale. Lying right on the tourist promenade, at the very heart of the modern resort area of Hurghada, it boasts generously-sized rooms and an innovative figure of eight layout that allows one side of the hotel to cater for those seeking lively entertainment and music while the other offers tranquillity for those who simply want to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your The Grand Resort Hurghada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Hotel Hurghada
- Grand Hotel Hurghada
- Grand Resort Hurghada
- Grand Resort Hotel Hurghada