TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,078 results
All reviews aqua park jasmine beach pool bar aladdin hotel animation team foam parties fish oriental restaurant sofa bed beach restaurant choice of restaurants great holiday kebab fire show clean towels enjoyed our holiday cleaned every day
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Just back home, it was my 3rd and last time at this hotel. I feel so sorry for my friends who I took with my, as they was 1st time in Egypt.
Hotel in general was ok, if comparing this October and 4years ago( my 2nd time in that hotel) is the difference in rooms, they done some renovations but not in main building and lobby. In the lobby desperately needed new carpets!!!
Room- we got deluxe so can’t much complain, was ok. Cleaner was good and always top-up water.
Food- was good but comparing 4 years ago, was more selection 4years ago then now.
Drinks- crap test and smell of petroleum, unless you will pay for branded premium spirits BUT even then you have to watch what they mixed for you!!! We was there for 2 weeks, 1st week we were like everyone and got local alcohol which is not good at all. A few times we bought “premium “ cocktails which was very good and after that we decided to upgrade to black bands +€56/ adult, kids free. Hey-ho here adventures is just begun. The same drinks which we paid for was included BUT it wasn’t the same quality and in plastic. We were spoke to guest relations, to the reception, to bar stuff- didn’t help at all. Even did pictures of paid for and took the same including- what a difference All the time you have to show “magic” pass lol which made of paper to get this drinks or fresh juice- but it’s so uncomfortable if you want to swim in to the bar!!! Basically your kid has nothing- you give your fresh juice or bowling game to your kids and you have less for this money. So my conclusion- it’s west of money and your nerves!!!
Beach- ok but better to wear swimming shoes as some corals could be there. Beach bar- the best place in this hotel- drinks surprisingly were great.
Animation team and kids club great, can’t complain.
Aqua park- good.
As I was 3rd time there- they treated me as a queen lol - our check-out time was 00:45 so one of employees was met as near ours rooms and asked for a key ( he explained that he have to check rooms) ok, we give and went to the reception desk. In 5 min the receptionist said that in my room missing bathrobe and I have to pay €25, oh what a drama, in next second 3 more employees + 2 night managers + 4 security appeared. To avoid missing flights I decided to give them a small present €25 and “happy” memories for myself!
It’s so sad to see that such a lovely hotel has greedy owners!

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank ir4ik13
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed at this hotel in mid-summer, liked the room, clean, fairly bright, comfortable bed.
But my most pleasant memory of this hotel is Egyptian cuisine in an oriental restaurant and sushi. I liked the girls at the reception, they are fluent in Russian. If not next summer, then in the coming years, I think again to visit Egypt and will most likely stay at the same hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank _funky80p
Azharmoominka, Public Relations Manager at Ali Baba Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Sunny greetings from Alibaba Palace!

Thank you for the feedback, we are pleased to know that you had a great time with us and especially enjoyed our food & beverage outlets. We offer to our guests various dishes in 3 different restaurants with International, Italian and Oriental cuisine. There is also a la carte restaurant with Asian cuisine and pool BBQ. We would be very happy to welcome you again in our hotel and hope you will find a second home here.

Best Regards, Ali Baba Management.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I impressed with hotel. Amazing and comfortable place. Rooms were clean. Helpful staff. Definitely recommend to my friends choose your hotel. Apreciate for good service. Looking forward to my next holiday in your hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Мейржан К

Dear Mейржан,

Warm greetings from Alibaba Palace!
Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay with us. We are delighted to know that our staff made your vacation enjoyable and you you were impressed with our hotel. We would like to forward your kind words to our entire team. It will be a great honor for us to greet you again in our hotel.

Best Regards, Ali Baba Management.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great place, I recommend to parents, the best animation group, they will take care of your child well. Water park, 2 minutes away, delicious food, rooms always clean. beautiful beach .... with a professional staff. I recommend to everyone. If u want a great holdiays,go there

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank KamilaEngel

Dear Kamila,

Warm greetings from Alibaba Palace!
Thanks for your positive comments. It was a pleasure for us to host such a wonderful guests like you. We are very pleased that you enjoyed to stay in Ali Baba and will be honored to welcome you again.

Best regards, Ali Baba Management.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a great holiday at Ali Baba Palace. The entertainment team was amazing, especially Eva, David, Maria, Christina and Alex. The others of the team were also amazing. They made my holiday much better than it should have been without them!

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Rick B
Azharmoominka, Public Relations Manager at Ali Baba Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Sunny greetings from Alibaba Palace!
Thank you for sharing your positive impressions about your stay with us.We are glad to know you enjoyed your holiday and our entertainment team made your holiday much better. We are looking forward to welcome you here again!

Best regards, Ali Baba Management