All reviews aqua park pool bar jasmine beach jasmine hotel foam parties animation team fish aladdin hotel oriental restaurant beach restaurant choice of restaurants great holiday fire show kebab the beach is great cleaned every day enjoyed our holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first holiday in Egypt and I loved every minute of it.
It has to be the best holiday I have been on. We only stayed for a week, but wish we had booked for longer.The staff are very friendly and helpful, they cannot do enough for you. The food is a bit limited especially for children, but I cannot fault the food otherwise.
We went on the Golden Safari -on quad bikes across the desert, which was fab. We also went on a private boat for the day which included scuba diving.this was my first time and it was bloody brilliant.
I'm hoping to return in the near future.

Room tip: Enquire about the different coloured wrist bands black, red and gold!. upgrades on rooms and extras like ice skating and bowling included.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jennie G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Travelled as a family of 5 for 2 weeks over Easter. We love Egypt, having holidayed in Sharm and Hurghada 28 times so we know the Egyptian culture well enough and know what to expect.

This was our second stay at Ali Baba but we would not return again due to the rude, out dated, and male orientated bias of the Reception Team. Their complete disregard of a female paying guest compared to a male is nothing short of sex discrimination. In 2019 it's not something we would pay the pleasure for again.

There are much better other hotels than this in Hurghada. I'd try those if I were you.

1  Thank annsand69
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have just come back from a week at Ali babas palace and had a lovely time I would have given 5 stars but there were a few things that let it down.
Check in: staff were very helpful and friendly and although it took a while to check in I couldn’t fault them.
Rooms: if you can upgrade we did and to a delux and our room was beautiful and cleaned to a high standard each day.
The pool: the pool goes around the resort and is huge but be warned only 1/4 is heated the rest is freezing and on our last 2 days I’m pretty sure they turned the pool heat off completely as the whole pool was freezing. Sun loungers get reserved early though if you leave your lounger for more than 30 mins the pool attendants will remove you things.
Food: the food was not to my liking and not a great selection though if you can do the fish market do as there seafood is amazing. Avoid the sushi restaurant the Russians take priority in there and we waited 3 hours from ordering and still didn’t get our meal at the end of it yet all the Russians that arrived after us had been fed and left
Entertainment is ok some of the shows had us in stitches others were just awful.
Staff, the staff are great always willing to help and friendly.
Sales people can be quite off putting you constantly get asked if you want to purchase a trip, spa treatment etc and they can be quite pushy so you need to be quite firm with them.
We enjoyed our holiday as it’s our family time, though we probably wouldn’t come back as although it wasn’t overly expensive a lot of things are not included in the all inclusive, quite a few drinks, fish market, ice skating, bowling, fruit, fresh fruit juice, ice cream, pop corn, candy floss, entrance to the night club are all extra, but thank you too the staff especially the pool bar staff who really went the extra mile.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we arrived and had booked a regular room. This hotelhas 2 and 3 fllor rooms(no elavators) and is spread out over a very large area. So if you room is close to the beach you are about, at least 5 minutes walk from the main building with teh restaurants. Our first room was ok but the bathtup was not in good shape. We went after teh first night back to the front desk and aksed for another room. No problem. We ahd teh choice of the same kind of room or an renovated room but the cost of this was 6 euro a night. We took teh upgraded room since it was very nice, very close to the main building. Housekeeping of teh roosm is fantastic and very clean. The only challenge in this hotel is the lunch and dinner buffet. Nothing wrong, good qulaity food except for the meat choices at lunch and dinner you have: Gulash and roasted chicken or gulash and roasted chicken or roasted chicken and gulash. They changed the names of these dishes but is was still roasted chicken and gulash. The chef must have had his education in Hungary with all this gulash.

Room tip: upgraded rooms
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank leb83
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

it was my first visit to Egypt.
The Hotel is place to be in Egypt!!
The friendly and well trained stuff made the stay from the beginning till the end a very plaesed Holiday.
The rooms are very clean and in a good modern shape. the food was delicious!!!!
it wont be the last time i will be coming to this wonderfull and charming place.
thanks a lot alibaba palace
i have enjoyed every moment in this estabilishment.
c u soon