All reviews aqua park pool bar jasmine beach jasmine hotel foam parties animation team fish aladdin hotel oriental restaurant beach restaurant choice of restaurants great holiday fire show kebab the beach is great cleaned every day clean towels
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We spent an amazing March vacation.

Ali Baba Palace wasn't in our top 5 list by reading TripAdvisor reviews but it was recommended by a friend. My friend goes there twice a year for the last 3 years and we decided to spend the vacation together so the decision was taken in favour of Ali Baba. Bang there and exploring the other options we all agreed that we've taken the right decision as many others hotels look nice on pics but tottaly different in reality.

Banefits:

- very friendly staff, not all with good English but the positive attitude and smiling faces compensate the communication gap.

- the all inclusive gives you lots of food, alcohol (beer, uzzo, rum, gyn ...) but please tip the waiters, managers, cleaners ... $1 1E 1£ is enough. They'll be happy and will spot you from distance. You'll be treated more friendly and this will change your experience and better your vacation.

- the food: 3 all inclusive restaurants with different food, lots of salads, fresh fruits, pastas and roasting. Get ready to return 1 size bigger. There is another paid restaurant with different and more fancy staff if you want to celebrate an occasion or try something different.

We were worried about food poisoning but for 12 days we were very delighted with the food.

- Having birthdays to celebrate we mixed all kinds of alcohol and expected terrible hangover next days but surprisingly everything was perfect next morning.

- ATM inside the Lobby, so don't worry about cash exchange and withdrawals.

- "original dress" offered in local shops, Calvin Klein, Gucci ... of course not original but for £6-7 replica having in mind that Egypt exports cotton the quality is very good. We bought lots of stuff in place and in the city.

- in house local hospital and dentist.

- entertainment, pool games, darts, aerobics, etc., kids disco after dinner. Cobra show, Fire show on the beach, nice club music in the disco ... all things to glue new friendships and boost a nice community experience.

- amazing water park, must have for children.

- nice beach with tents and sun-beds for everyone.

- heated swimming pool, nice and clean.

- massage, sauna, safari, see diving, etc. lots of entertainment organised in house.

I can speak a lot but don't have much time. 5 stars!

We were very happy with everything.

What about the cons? Before to book I saw negative reviews and I really don't understand them as they look very subjective. Of course you can see imperfections here and there but it depends on you. If you go on vacation with good positive attitude everything will turn from good to better but if your eyes are open to complains of course you can always find some.

So, the little bits I dislike I found a way to discuss with the owner instead of posting negative feedback because I love the place and I want it to be even better upon our next return.

To recap in 3 words: WE LOVE IT! We Love Ali Baba Palace and will definitely go back again.

Room tip: I have seen Classic Double and Deluxe only and they both are very good.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I spent a week in ALI BABA PALACE ....with seven friends I was on vacation...it was amazing time...the people who work there are wonderful..I would like to thank cooks for delicious food , to waiters for wonderful atmosphere , for animatiors for unforgettable moments ...there is private beach , the clean rooms were cleaned every day....it is a great place and I will be back here for sure...

Room tip: private beach , delicious food , wonderful people , amazing atmosphere
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We arrived wednesday the 20th of March. We had booked in August 2 rooms on the ground floor and within an exceptional range from each other. At the servicedesk we heard that we couldn't be together and if we like to, we had to upgrade for € 10 per night for a luxury room. We did not accept that, because of principals. The manager had a bad attitude and makes us very angry. But we could stay for one night seperated and next day we had to move to rooms close together. Ok. The hotel was good. very big and a lot of rooms and also a lot of East Europian people who are very rude. We don't like this people. Later on we asked the reception for keeping the room on the last day. That will cost € 20. The manager didn't asked when or what and answered directly "No". Ok. Later on it wasn't possible to keep the room till leaving time, because the hotel was full. But the guest relations manager arranged a longer stay with our bandage for getting free drinks and lunch. Normally it will cost € 6 per person. After all we had a good holiday with a very friendly staff around the pool and the restaurants. We had expected a more friendly start of our holiday and this confrontation gave us a bad taste for the rest of the holiday. The hotel is massiff and that is not our type of vacation. There is no free wifi in the Lobby, cocktails with or without alcohol and fresh fruit juice you have to pay for. The food is very much the same every day. Not bad, but the same. Also the music played in the Italian restaurant is every day the same. Next year we will find an more quiet hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great long beach united with 2 other hotels.
Really kind and polite hotel service, which likes to make also jokes with you to make you feel more comfortable.
4 different restaurants = delicious food offer.
etc.

But many other opportunities - cheap trips, sports tournaments every day (darts, football, bowling...), dancing programs on the beach multiple times a day with great and entertaining animators (Victoria, Jaroslav,...), even foam parties with them and also programs in the local dance club every single night.
If you combine this with the free alcohol, you have a great destination for you and your friends... or family.

The best hotel I've ever visited. I'll definitely visit it again in the future same as my new friends that I met there.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank McPatko
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed 3 nights in this bad hotel and its the worst experience you can get, all staff are extremely bad and food very local and not clean, the rooms was very bad and not clean as well. the only thing you can enjoy is the aqua park and we saw bigger aqua park in another hotel with free.

I don't recommend this hotel for neither for families nor couples