All reviews aqua park pool bar jasmine beach jasmine hotel animation team fish foam parties aladdin hotel oriental restaurant beach restaurant choice of restaurants kebab great holiday the beach is great clean towels cleaned every day bottled water
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Ali baba hotel in December and it was ok until our 5 year old girl who was left all alone in the beach by the kids club team! That’s right and it was shocking!

The kids were at the beach with the kids club team and I dropped my girl there and made it clear that I will be leaving and my child will stay in the beach with the kids club team members. I made sure I said it twice to the lady who normally looks after the children that I will be leaving.

The people who work there do not speak English very well. When I returned to collect my daughter in the beach I saw her crying all by herself whilst the kids club team members had left her there and went back to the hotel.

I was petrified to see her there all by herself and I was so relieved to see my daughter as she could have got drowned in the water or lost or missing!
When I went back to the lady to ask her how she could have left a 5 year old at the beach all by herself, she replied by saying that she thought I was coming back to collect her from the beach!

Absolutely shocking! I did complain to the manager and I really hope that he takes this in to action otherwise a child will go missing or will get seriously hurt one day!

There is no registration process to drop or pick up your child. in other words they do not know who is in or out of the kids club. Proper training needs to be done to look after children and how to keep kids safe.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you still haven't booked your holiday , please go for different hotel!
we have visited Egypt 3 times ana Ali Baba is a disgrace! Rooms ( we have upgraded) are dirty , old and in need of an modernisation!

If you care a little about Health and safety the hotel.is not for you! Electric wires barely covered with tape sticking out in children's playground , cats poo everywhere, broken tiles around swimming pool , rusted drain covers , covered with green fabric ( if covered) where children can easily fall in !!
And the worst thing we have witnessed in lobby bar...waiterss collecting half finished drinks/ beer / wine and instead of.chucking it away,barman only tops it up and serve to other people!! Disgusting!! Glasses dirty from milk ( they serve lattes and beer in the same glasses).

Food is awful! 3 different restaurants but food is the same in all of them! And pretty much the same every day!

And charge you for everything!.Cocktails 5 euro, tray of strawberries 2 euro, ice cream the same ! wifi terrible but paid 13 euro for.10 days with barely any speed!!!

I wish i have believed in the negative comments I have red on trip advisor before I have booked the hotel but I thought people are overdramatic!! Unfortunately this place is terrible!! Plus they only care about Russians and maybe Germans! No one else!!

And don't forget about tips! Of you don't tip they literally ignore you!

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019

the hotel is a real family place,,good friendly staff,management,and entertainment.
come there now for 20 years and still loving it,getting better every time.
i think the rooms are good,i only shower,and sleep there,but there are allso deluxe rooms.
for us its our second home.
they are so kid friendly,fine beach,good food and mostly all the guest are nice.
i wont go anywhere else if i go to hurghada ,ali is the place to be

Room tip: poolview is good downstairs directly by all that you need
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Azharmoominka, Public Relations Manager at Ali Baba Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Joyce, Greetings from Ali Baba Palace!
We are very happy that you enjoyed your holiday in Ali Baba Palace.
It is a pleasure for us to have such a wonderful guests like you.

Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

A cosy and quiet place, can definately recommend it both for friends and families. The food is tasty and the staff is very friendly. The Entertainment Team was terrific, especially miss Anastasia! A great Water Polo referee :)
Visit there if you decide to stay in Hurghada.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Hubert, Greetings from Ali Baba Palace!
We are very happy that you enjoyed your holiday in Ali Baba Palace.
It is a pleasure for us to have such a wonderful guests like you.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

it was ok . food is always repetitive in this type of hotel Rooms where adequate ,air con worked but stuck on the cold setting . Entertainment was shocking . just like a school play on first day of rehearsals . Beach was good . scuba center was excellent

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear Derek, Greetings from Ali Baba Palace!
We are very happy that you enjoyed your holiday in Ali Baba Palace.
Thank you for the feedback, we will take it into consideration.