Having just spent 28 nights with my children at The Ali Baba Resort I can honestly say that it is a lovely resort and we felt very comfortable there. The pool and gardens are very well maintained and we found the staff to be both friendly and helpful. There are three restaurants to choose from and we always found something that appealed. In two of the restaurants, salads are prepared to order which we appreciated. Our room was comfortable, spacious and bottled water was left daily. It is true that there were only a handful of British guests but we found the Russian, German and Dutch guests, in general, respectful and polite.
We enjoyed our stay and we Look forward to returning soon.
Tips: We went on several wonderful snorkelling trips which were amazing. We went to The New Marina and booked directly with Deep Dark, (which is a beautiful large grey boat named Deep Dark) that is moored there, it is moored opposite Papas Beach Club. Costs the same as the other organised snorkelling trips but is much more luxurious and they serve a great lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully landscaped Ali Baba palace will leave you with a memorable holiday from our family oriented facilities such as our newly established Aquapark , bowling and ice skating rink!, To our party life with our well known foam beach parties from April till October every year on Fridays. Our daily activities with our international animation team who will keep you entertained through out day. From Olympic Games day and competitions against sister hotels Aladdin and Jasmin on Wednesdays. To our aqua park day family parties. Everyone likes to have a drink and sing, that's where our karoekee night comes in our sound proof, 40 theives club, which hosts everyday a party till the morning. We also have a kids program to keep your kids entertained while you take your time to relax through out your day enjoying the sun and crystal blue waters. Don't be alarmed if you heard from them, they baked their own pizzas it's never too young to make your own pizza in our kids clubs where our skilled multilingual kids entertainers makes sure our younrger guests getting their adventure out of the Ali Baba treasure finding experience.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Ali Baba Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primasol Ali Baba Palace Hotel Hurghada
- Primasol Ali Baba Palace Hurghada
- Ali Baba Palace Hurghada