I wouldn't return to Hurghada, but if I had to, I would only consider a location downtown, near the Marina. The marina is basically the only place which is bearable. Ali baba lies a twenty minute cab drive from Hurghada itself. We were happy to be able to leave the resort for our diving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully landscaped Ali Baba Palace will leave you with a memorable holiday from our family oriented facilities such as our newly established Aquapark, bowling and ice skating rink! To our party life with our well known foam beach parties from April till October every year on Fridays. Our daily activities with our international animation team who will keep you entertained throughout day. From Olympic Games day and competitions against sister hotels Aladdin and Jasmin on Wednesdays. To our aqua park day family parties. Everyone likes to have a drink and sing, that's where our karaoke night comes in our sound proof, 40 theives club, which hosts every day a party till the morning. We also have a kids program to keep your kids entertained while you take your time to relax through out your day enjoying the sun and crystal blue waters. Don't be alarmed if you heard from them, they baked their own pizzas it's never too young to make your own pizza in our kids clubs where our skilled multilingual kids entertainers makes sure our younger guests get their adventure out of the Ali Baba treasure finding experience.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Ali Baba Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primasol Ali Baba Palace Hotel Hurghada
- Primasol Ali Baba Palace Hurghada
- Ali Baba Palace Hurghada