All reviews milano restaurant animation team hotel is clean beach boys nice holiday nice beach aqua park jasmine disco kiko program thx egyptians spirits al
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

It's never happend with mé in egypt . It was really very bad hotel my vacition was very bad . All waht you need you can't find there trobile holiday in this hotel . Everywhere dirty there . The stuffe unfrindely . I never back there again .

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Went here wasnt expecting much i just went with my daughter as my mum and dad already booked wouldnt have been my first choice as iv been to egypt 18 times , first of all for money u pay rooms and stuff are basic but clean pools lovely drinks nice and cold there was food on at beach bar bit then they changed it to snacks like pizza etc which still was nice but i liked the idea of the actual meals but snack stuff was nice enough always found something to eat , breakfast your usual omelettes etc again nice enough tea time i cant really comment on as very rarely ate in there at night , entertainment was kids mini disco at night and live singer which was actually good for egypt and i must say i had a fun time watching all the foreign people dance so did me cant comment on shows i didnt go watch as i just found the people dancing hilarious , staff afew where really nice but i found alot very rude and out out at u asking for a drink emmm i mean is that not what they are there too do , and some where very sleezy my only other problem was half way through holiday they changed vodka to the very cheap egyptian stuff BRITISH people cant drink this and its only thing i can say that let hotel down but there wasnt any british in hotel only us and 2 animation chloe and beth who where lovely but i complained to manager and he got the normal vodka back in considering iv been to hotels all across egypt and staying in ones like the jungle aqua park that are very pricey thought this hotel was great iv even booked to return on 17th oct i just hope the vodka situation is sorted that would be great thanks lol defo worth a visit if you dont mind foreign people which i dont

Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank Bailjax1
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

The food is terrible and so is the service, they dont help you even if you speak arabic to Them, beacause they really dont Care about the guests.. The rooms dont have WiFi and you have to Pay for it Even Dough its "All inclusive"... We were 6 persons and All of us got very sick beacause the food was dirty, therefore we all got stomach problems..
Alladin beach ressort is so so bad we wil nerver Come back again!

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Aladdin beach resort last week, the staff there are very rude , you get greeted by a rude receptionist, and armed guards who tell u to leave your suite case out side, the resort would of been nice 20 years ago when brand new but very run down , the whole hotel is dominated by rude arrogant Germans and Ukrainians , who have no manners, especially when queuing for food in restaurants the just grab stuff out your hands and push u out the way , you can’t get a sun bed cos the Germans wake up at 5am and put there towels on the sun beds, the whole is catered to Germans , German tv channels food entertainment, no o e speaks English, the food in all the restaurants is horrible same repetitive food , and they keep playing the same 4 songs ,
The staff there are worked like shaves working 12 a day 7 days a week for £46 a month
You can’t leavd the hotel because you get harvested by illegal mini cab drivers who don’t take no for answer
You cant relax on there beach because the Egyptian sale staff keep harring you for money and there’s armed guards on the beach

I left my £140 raybans sunglasses on the table when I came back 5 minutes later they were gone no one saw nothing ? Very disappointed with this hotel

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Just got back from a 2 week family holiday with my husband and 3 small children. Booked this hotel for the use f the aqua park. The aqua park is great although there are so many rules so be careful! Children 10yrs and over are alowed to use the big slides. Children under 10 have to use the other part with climbing frames smaller slides etc. Adults are not alowed in with there small children it is for children only which really annoyed me! My children are 8,7,5 yrs so wasn’t alowed to use big slides and had to use the others alone as we wasn’t alowed in at all with them!

Hotel was clean and tidy rooms cleaned daily. Food is awful! We had stomach bugs for the last week all 5 of us! Not everything is all inclusive so if y I are going expecting to get everything be prepared!!! Fresh juice in the morning you have to pay for which is 2euro a glass! You only get hot drinks and cordial.
Ice creams are not free they walk round the pool asking if you would like one these are also 2euros each! Only 1 choice of beer which ran out on most nights and the pumps wasn’t working so was bottled! Any extra beers etc you also have to pay for! Cocktails and fruit round the pool you also have to pay for! Spirits are also very minimal not a lot to choose from! Found the staff that walked round the pool asking if you would like to purchase anything extremely rude!! Was disappointed in the availability for food and drinks which was actually included on your all inclusive! Seems have to pay for everything extra!!!

Front of house in reception are also very rude! They don’t speak great English but then again nobody does!! Out of 1200 guests we was the only English family there.

Checkout day we was not getting picked up untill 7pm. They made us check out of our room at 12pm and did not have no facilities for us to shower or anything! No availability to keep to room which was also £30 extra to keep if they had availability! I had to shower my 3 children on the beach before we left.
When I complained I was told, ‘this is not my problem we have no availability you will have to wait in the reception from 12-7!!

The spa is an absolute rip of so avoid at all costs!
I paid £80 in total for my 3 children to get there hairs braided. It lasted 24 hours before it all started falling out! I got no refund no partial refund no nothing! Just told to keep taking the kids back every time one fall out so they could re do it! We spent majority of the first week in that spa getting there hairs re done!
In the end we took it out because my children was getting so frustrated! AVOID!!!!

I can honestly say the only reason we enjoyed our holiday was because of the animation team. They where absolutely amazing and made out holiday perfect! Could not help enough. Lots of dances and activities throughout the day and spoke amazing English and helped in every way possible. Tj, joe and Salam made our holiday perfect so thankyou so much guys!

Dolphin house boat trip was amazing! One if our best days of the holiday but knock them down in the price they will budge! Safari trip was not great. To hit no where to cool down, extremely long day no good for children.
There are also monkey you can feed round the back f the hotel these are amazing! They do not tell you about them so go and look for them.

We swam with dolphins privately which was very pricey but with every penny was one of the best experiences!

With all the negatives we still had a fantastic holiday thanks to animation team and our trips out. Would return to Egypt but not to this hotel!

Just be prepared to go and spend money unless you want to live on basics for the full holiday.

Date of stay: July 2018