All reviewsanimation teamitalian restaurantnice holidayjasminediscoegyptians
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Just got back from a 2 week family holiday with my husband and 3 small children. Booked this hotel for the use f the aqua park. The aqua park is great although there are so many rules so be careful! Children 10yrs and over are alowed to use the big slides. Children under 10 have to use the other part with climbing frames smaller slides etc. Adults are not alowed in with there small children it is for children only which really annoyed me! My children are 8,7,5 yrs so wasn’t alowed to use big slides and had to use the others alone as we wasn’t alowed in at all with them!

Hotel was clean and tidy rooms cleaned daily. Food is awful! We had stomach bugs for the last week all 5 of us! Not everything is all inclusive so if y I are going expecting to get everything be prepared!!! Fresh juice in the morning you have to pay for which is 2euro a glass! You only get hot drinks and cordial.
Ice creams are not free they walk round the pool asking if you would like one these are also 2euros each! Only 1 choice of beer which ran out on most nights and the pumps wasn’t working so was bottled! Any extra beers etc you also have to pay for! Cocktails and fruit round the pool you also have to pay for! Spirits are also very minimal not a lot to choose from! Found the staff that walked round the pool asking if you would like to purchase anything extremely rude!! Was disappointed in the availability for food and drinks which was actually included on your all inclusive! Seems have to pay for everything extra!!!

Front of house in reception are also very rude! They don’t speak great English but then again nobody does!! Out of 1200 guests we was the only English family there.

Checkout day we was not getting picked up untill 7pm. They made us check out of our room at 12pm and did not have no facilities for us to shower or anything! No availability to keep to room which was also £30 extra to keep if they had availability! I had to shower my 3 children on the beach before we left.
When I complained I was told, ‘this is not my problem we have no availability you will have to wait in the reception from 12-7!!

The spa is an absolute rip of so avoid at all costs!
I paid £80 in total for my 3 children to get there hairs braided. It lasted 24 hours before it all started falling out! I got no refund no partial refund no nothing! Just told to keep taking the kids back every time one fall out so they could re do it! We spent majority of the first week in that spa getting there hairs re done!
In the end we took it out because my children was getting so frustrated! AVOID!!!!

I can honestly say the only reason we enjoyed our holiday was because of the animation team. They where absolutely amazing and made out holiday perfect! Could not help enough. Lots of dances and activities throughout the day and spoke amazing English and helped in every way possible. Tj, joe and Salam made our holiday perfect so thankyou so much guys!

Dolphin house boat trip was amazing! One if our best days of the holiday but knock them down in the price they will budge! Safari trip was not great. To hit no where to cool down, extremely long day no good for children.
There are also monkey you can feed round the back f the hotel these are amazing! They do not tell you about them so go and look for them.

We swam with dolphins privately which was very pricey but with every penny was one of the best experiences!

With all the negatives we still had a fantastic holiday thanks to animation team and our trips out. Would return to Egypt but not to this hotel!

Just be prepared to go and spend money unless you want to live on basics for the full holiday.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank amyrose91
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Just returned from Aladdin after expecting to stay in Jasmine which we have previously stayed . This hotel needs to work hard on it's customer relations. All of our party of 7 had food poisoning and my husband spent 4 days in bed ! The rooms are kept lovely and clean though and the animation team do a good job.

Room Tip: Bungalow garden view
Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
3  Thank Dottydot1
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We spent new year in Aladin hotel,room very clean,We had leak in the bathroom and they couldn't fixed in 7 days,food is poor...not to many options.very nice pool,clean beach,location near to airport,entertainment good.need improvement for food.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank eu37
Elena A, Guest Relations Manager at Aladdin Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Guest!
We are extremely sorry for what you had experienced during your vacation and we are promising you to put your negative comments under consideration and to be discussed internally to see how we can improve it in order to satisfy all of our guests. About the confusion happened with you in the room mentioned in your review we are running an investigation and we will take the proper action accordingly. Hopefully we can get another chance to welcome you once again at our resort.
Warm regards,
Aladdin Beach Resort

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Great security ..friendly staff.Great facilities food etc etc
Fab weather and good value ...Came with my sister there is nothing I can say that is negative.Animation team great particularly Christina and Mila !

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank rosieemWalesUk
Reviewed January 21, 2018

+ clean hotel, room, lobby, restaurants...
+ good food, various, drinks ok
+ nice hotel, air conditioned, tv set, safe, balcony, big bathroom
+ mongolian and italian restaurant
+ pools, one ice cold, other heated: very well at christmass time :)
+ towell service
+ relaxing music during the walk to the beach
+ animation 3,75 / 5
+ Jasmine hospital very near in case of emergency
+ red sea: crystal clear, fine to swimm, beach ok, sunbeds ok, service ok
+ a small zoo, apes held there :)

o a qiute long way to walk to the beach

- MOSQUITOS!!!!!
- annoying massage dealers, all sort of interruptimg my overall peace there, NO GO. in case of 30% cappacity hotel booked: far to many disturbance by theese people.
- very intrusive seller near the beach restaurant, a quite disturbing evreydays occasion
- staff at the sunset far too offesnive to clean the area, almost forcing the guests to leave, NO GO!
- WIFI, you have to pay to acess..., so so, not happy!, but later connection: rather good.
- quite expensive drinks, terrace, disco :(
- very bad translation of some informations, german...
- CHEMATRAILS, full sky of them :((((((((((
- the main restaurant closed on christmas, people had to eat at Milano restaurant, that was totaly overcrowded, no free table, food running out, and i had to leave on this day: HUNGRY!!!! NO GO!!!! PLEASE TAKE NOTICE and do not repeat, please!

Room Tip: depends on what a guests wishes are... think, mostly all of it is acceptable...
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo