I want to personally thank the staff and management for a truly fantastic holiday. From the moment we arrived until the time we left we were made to feel like royalty.
As we arrived we were greeted by very welcome cocktail and cold refreshing towel whilst seated in the comfortable lobby bar we were promptly checked in and our bags arrived in our room before we did. We stayed in a deluxe room (213) which was spotlessly clean room with an amazing view over the gardens and pool. The whole hotel is immaculate and the gardens are simply amazing, i have stayed in many 5* hotels and this hotel has the best grounds by far.
The staff are wonderful and cannot do enough for you.Staff worth a mention Mahmoud restaurants - Qenawey bars were both lovely and real assets to the hotel. Marc and the whole animation team are the best I've experienced they keep you informed about the activities/shows and entertainment and if you want to get involved you can . No pressure.... Miss you Marc ....Water gym!!!!
The buffet restaurant has great choice something for everyone. My favorite a la cart is the Panorama (Mediterranean) closely followed by masala -(Indian) These are included in the All Inclusive package but you have to book them the day before and are limited on numbers and do get booked up so get up early (or stay up late past midnight ) to secure your places. and if you've booked though Thomas Cook you also get access to the two hotels next door you can use all of their facilities and they're restaurants too.
Cant wait to return - thanks again for a wonderful holiday .....
**Don't forget you US$ for your Egyptian visa (18$) - cheapest way to do it - they are also good for tips.... As staff cannot change £ coins in banks - you may get asked to swap coins for notes. **We tipped frequently - not a lot - a few us $'s at a time - but we were more than happy to do so as we received such excellent service and these few $'s meant we were served 1st in the bars and given even better service it's worth it.
** get a red flag when you collect your pool towel and the people walking around trying to sell you stuff( from the beauty salon, excursions etc) are not allowed to approach you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of Egypt. The 5 Star resort is located in a wonderful Garden Area and directly at the sandy beach with an own lagoon, which guarantee you a relaxing time. 20 km to Hurghada center and 15 km to the Hurghada International Airport provide you short distances during your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your SUNRISE Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Crystal Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Hurghada