Only just got around to writing this review. We stayed 23 April to 1st May 2013, had a lovely time. Although the hotel has changed its name since our last visit, it's still just as good. The room was great with good views, everything cleaned and topped up daily and once again the service was exceptional. Some of the waiters remembered us from our visit last year (April 2012). Nothing is too much trouble at this hotel, the food very good and plenty of it. Try the fish restaurant (Felucca), you have to pay extra, but do get discount. The food is very good and the setting fabulous. Staff on reception were very helpful, especially Sultan who was very helpful and informative. Thank you for making our holiday special once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of Egypt. The 5 Star resort is located in a wonderful Garden Area and directly at the sandy beach with an own lagoon, which guarantee you a relaxing time. 20 km to Hurghada center and 15 km to the Hurghada International Airport provide you short distances during your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your SUNRISE Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Crystal Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Hurghada