We stayed at the Crystal Bay hotel in room 215 from 16th Feb-26th Feb and it was fantastic.The hotel was clean, the room was clean and spacious. The staff made you feel welcome and treated you like long lost friends each time they met you. I would like to mention Maher our waiter, he looked after us at breakfast, lunch and dinner and could not do enough for us thank you. Then a special thank you to Mr Reffey in the pink shirt and Mr Ahmed one of the managers. The food at this hotel was the best by far than we have ever had in Egypt. If you get a chance to eat at the Fulucca please be advised that the food is on a par to that that you would get in a 5* restuarant in central London, the sea food platter was fantastic and i eat a lot of sea food. We have nothing but praise for this hotel, its staff and the food i for one will be going back. Thank you Tom and Marie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of Egypt. The 5 Star resort is located in a wonderful Garden Area and directly at the sandy beach with an own lagoon, which guarantee you a relaxing time. 20 km to Hurghada center and 15 km to the Hurghada International Airport provide you short distances during your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your SUNRISE Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Crystal Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Hurghada