We first went to stay at this hotel in Dec 2011 & unfortunately, on our First night there, I broke my leg. ( Nobody's fault) The staff were brilliant, call the On site Doctor who looked at me & gave me pain relief straight away... We continued our holiday there & it was amazing, So, we decided to go back. I have to say, I am glad we went back... There were some new staff but a lot of the staff we had first meet were still there. EVERYBODY is so friendly & helpful. It was nice to be able to swim this time... The pools are lovely & clean. We had 4 children with us & they loved both the beach & the pool... The food is very good. Lots of choice, with the choice of homemade pizzas, hotdogs, chips & pasta if you don't fancy any of the food available. The two Al a carte restaurants are beautiful too. I have made some wonderful friends at this hotel & will be going back ASAP.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of Egypt. The 5 Star resort is located in a wonderful Garden Area and directly at the sandy beach with an own lagoon, which guarantee you a relaxing time. 20 km to Hurghada center and 15 km to the Hurghada International Airport provide you short distances during your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your SUNRISE Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Crystal Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Hurghada