1,327 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 31, 2015

My vacation in Hilton Plaza was absolutely amazing. The best part of this hotel is animation team, i've never seen this kind of people. They made us feel special. Hilton Plaza is very lucky to have them. Especially Bizuo, Mambo, Nano and Victor. They made this trip so incredible. Thanks animation team, i love you!

• Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank kertukollo
MehdiOthmani, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2015

Dear kertukollo,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor .

We are delighted to read that in general you were happy and completely satisfied with your stay at our sunny resort and you . Glad to know that my team have succeeded to create an amazing holiday experience for you as our main goal is to satisfy all our guests’ needs and to exceed their expectations whenever possible.
Your compliments have been passed on to our animation team and all the entire team who are happy to know that their hard work is appreciated.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the soon future at your SECOND HOME .

Sincerely ,

Reviewed January 31, 2015

It is a really good hotell, the food is great and there are many choices, staff is smiley and helpfull, rooms are nice and clean etc. But what makes it the best hotell I have ever been in? It's the animation group. They are a group full of wonderful people and I will miss them so much. Mambo and Nano are two of the most energetic guys I have ever met and no matter what they will make you laugh, Viktor is the wise one and always there when you need him, Bizou is one of those people who can make everyone smile. Overall these guys can make you laugh until you cry and you'll never be bored with them. You get used to them and their C'est la vie, so in the end it was hard to say goodbye, but As I promised I will come back.
Love,
Iris

• Stayed: January 2015
2  Thank IrisFromEstonia
Hani I, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2015

Dear IrisFromEstonia ,

Thank you for completing a fantastic yet very fair Trip Advisor review on your recent stay with us.
We are grateful for your post which is highlighting the htel’s facilities , good food quality ,the high standard of friendly staff service rendered , hospitality and animation team activities .
Your lovely compliments and your stay feedback have been shared with all my team who appreciate them very much
Looking forward to welcome you back to your second , when no efforts will be spared to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as you would wish

Sincerely ,

Reviewed January 30, 2015

It was a very nice vacation for me and my family, everything is wonderful in this Hotel, the food, service, the view, location, the entertainment, the animation team and also the disco, we will not forget this vacation and we would like to thank the Management and all team.
Sameh Shaarawy
R# 518

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family
5  Thank Shaarawy2015
MehdiOthmani, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2015

Dear Shaarawy2015,

I would like to thank you for your kind comments on trip advisor about your recent stay with us .

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed at our sunny resort and were satisfied with the hotel’s location ,facilities and staff service rendered ,also food quality and our animation team activities as well as Club .

Your kind comments have been shared with all the team who appreciated them .

We are looking forward to welcoming and serving you again in the near future at your SECOND HOME.
Regards,

Reviewed January 29, 2015

We stayed at this hotel for a week (Jan 2015) following a Nile Cruise so we just wanted to relax. The Hotel was clean and well maintained. The housekeeping were lovely and kept us supplied with creamer for our early morning coffee.
We had booked all inclusive, however, the week before we stayed my father was put on some medication which meant he couldn't drink alcohol. We were annoyed to find that the alcohol free cocktails and beer were chargeable on the all-inclusive. A word with the Manager (Anwar) resolved this and he said my dad could have alcohol free beer on his all inclusive.
We lay down on the beach every day and the sunbeds were very comfortable. There was shade if required and wind breaks available.
The food was hot and did get repetitive, but you could always find something.
The Beach Bar and the Lobby Bar service was very good Ahmed and the lad in the sailor suit took the time to remember what you wanted even before you knew!
Now for the downside. The entertainment was non existant in the evening (despite there being 6 animation personnel) It was all 'Miss Hilton'/'Mr Hilton'/'Hilon Couple'/'Dance competition' - in other words the clientelle entertaining themselves! In a week we saw one show done by the team which did seem good, but we were unable to see properly! The room 35 where they did the shows was a waste of time. The stage was lower than the seats, so unless you were sat at the front (about 20 seats) you had to stand up or you couldn't see. Bizarrly, they had about 6 flat screen TVs around the room showing a TV channel with no sound on - they should have had live video feed so that everyone could see the show (or turned the damn things off!)
When leaving the show we were told we could not take glasses to the room 'as they got lost' God knows why.
All in all the Hotel did the job we wanted - a relaxing break after a busy week, but would not recommend a fortnight stay

Room Tip: All rooms have a sea view. We had a high floor which gave a good panoramic view
  • Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank c0rrell
MehdiOthmani, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2015

Dear C0rrell,

Thank you for sharing your review and feedback from your recent visit. I am pleased to read that you were impressed with our housekeeping standards and the service provided by our employees.

Our food and beverage team aim to anticipate guests needs and provide specific requests from guests to ensure their stay with us is as comfortable as possible, from your review it shows they successfully satisfied you and your family’s needs. I will pass on your praises to the employee’s named in your review.

I understand that you found the buffet- style restaurant (La Gourmandise) repetitive. I have shared your statements with our Food and Beverage manager who I am confident will take the right action. Our Culinary team is always looking for new and exciting dishes to add to the rotation. Any suggestions are always welcome.

Regarding your disappointing comments about the animation teams evening events. I would like to apologize for the fact that you were unentertained, your comments will be directly shared with the team and adjustments will be made to their existing schedules.

I sincerely appreciate all of your comments as this enables us to review areas of concern and take relevant action to improve the experiences of future guests and repeaters.

It was unfortunate that we did not meet prior to your departure, alterations could have been made to make your evenings slightly more enjoyable. However I confirm that your issues will be thoroughly discussed with the appropriate department.

I would like to thank you again for your review, it would be an absolute pleasure to welcome you and your family back again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed January 28, 2015

The hotel was clean, food was good, the surroundings were very nice (lots of green). The rooms were a bit old. We had to change rooms because there was a broken bathroom door and the balcony door did not come off well. These things could be a five star hotel to follow. Cleaned every day. Animation was a great opportunity to interact with the guests. If the rooms would be renovated, it would not have anything to complain. Nice people, nice service! :)

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Ksenia T

Dear Ksenia T,

Thank you for completing a nice and fair Trip Advisor Review on your recent visit to our Hotel.

It is great to hear you were satisfied with the service rendered , good food quality , the hotel cleanliness and our animation team activities .

Kindly note that we are currently in the process of running some refurbishments to enhance our standards and to reach your satisfaction.

Your kind comments have been shared with all my team, who appreciate them very much.

Once again thank you for your warm comments and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back to our lovely resort.

Warm regards