“Thanks a lot for your wonderful hospitality”

Hilton Hurghada Plaza
Ranked #80 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I spent my Easter vacation at Hilton Hurghada Plaza. I really had a wonderful stay starting from the warm welcome till I left.The staff members were cheerful, friendly and willing to go the extra mile. The room's sea view was awesome. The food was delicious and various. Also, the marine is just at the hotel which makes it easier for water sports and submarine trips. The location might not be perfect but, I didn't need to leave the hotel. Finally, I would like to thank the staff who made it the perfect trip for me :)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Hani I, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Dear sarah-samy,
It is our real pleasure and gratitude to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself, I am happy that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent holiday as enjoyable as ever.

It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us.

For your kind information, I will share your kind comments with my colleagues as your comments are of a great importance to us.

We are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home Hilton Hurghada Plaza .

Sincerely yours,
Operations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,325)

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Absolutely amazing hotel, staff, facilities and food! I literally want to live there, didn't want to leave.
staff very friendly i recomend this hilton plaza to all my friend all room sea view food very good if you woud like to relax visit hilton plaza you will enjoy allot thanks for all staff and manegment to make me very happy to spend my vacation in this hotel.
i want to thank every body who make my stay in and amazing from the animation team. especially "MEDA" thanks man :)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Hani I, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Karimnero
Many thanks for completing a positive Trip Advisor Review on your recent visit to our property.

Glad to hear that in general you enjoyed your stay with us and had good relaxing holiday and you were satisfied with our staff services rendered, Kindly note that I will share your kind comments with all my colleagues Specially Animation team–, as your stay's comments and feedback are of great importance to us.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again to your second home Hilton Hurghada Plaza .
Sincerely yours
Operations manager

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I had a really wonderful vacation, the best three days I had in hurghada the hotel is perfect the service is excellent and there is alot of activities also I had the best experience with "meda&julia" from the animation team they are really wonderful I had a lot of fun with them .. I hope to visit the hotel again soon .....

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Hani I, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear mohamedshehata
Thank you so much for completing a positive Trip Advisor Review on your recent visit to our Hotel. Great to read that in general you and your boyfriend enjoyed your holiday and were satisfied with the service rendered, I will share your lovely comments with my colleagues , who will appreciate it so much .

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at your second home Hilton Hurghada Plaza .

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We have spent a short stay but it was more than amazing. Mr. Abdulrahman (Front Office Manager) and his team gave us an excellent warm welcoming, service, and farewell. We would like to thank also Hussein (reception) Chef Mohamed Fahmy (pasta station) and Chef Abdullah Fathy (grill station).

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Mostafa Y

Dear Mostafa Y,

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Hotel itself ist like other good hotels in Hurghada, but the food is rerally excellent!! Lot of choice, everything fresh, the buffet is always clean, the guys who work with the food are always wearing gloves. The service stuff ist always very attentive an friendly. the time for breakfast could be longer
The chief of animation (MOMO) does a really hard and good job, you should support him and his team!!!
The hotel an the area ist partly a little old, but everywhere clean!
The beach ist clean, and good to go into the water, because it's a bay. Directly in front of the beach ist a big reef. But it's sometimes a little hard to relax, because always comes someone who wants to sell something. But you have to try the fresh juice!!!! Its really good and fresh!
The stuff in the Spa is very friendly, too! The massage was really relaxing.
Special thanks to our roomboy (sorry, we forgot his name, we were in 512), one day he brought us flowers for the room!!!
Thanks to all for really nice vacations!

Dear Carole H,

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Our trip was changed the very last days before departure in March from Sharm El Sheik to Hurghada. Due to the trouble in Sinai.
We were supposed to stay at Hilton Waterfalls and therefore we got Hilton Hurghade Plaza. We have stayed at Waterfalls before and were looking forward to return here.But we were told that Plaza was similar and with the same possibilities as Waterfalls. This is not true. And looking back we kind of did not choose this hotel, it was offered to us or else our holiday had been cancelled. But we will never return to this hotel again.
We had all inclusive, we always have that when we are in Egypt, this was my 7th trip. And this was the worst hotel we ever stayed in.
Food:
Was okay it tasted good but it was the same day after day, it happened a couple of times that the chef outside was cooking something different. Even the desserts were alike from day to day. The breakfast was the best especially the omelets.
Dinner:
You would think you were in a cafeteria, the waiters had a cart they drove around in the restaurant to clear the tables. And never have we experienced such a bad service. It is okay that you had to go to the bar/counter and get the drinks yourself. One night one person in our company almost fell in the restaurant, there was spilled some water on the floor. She had glasses in her hand and she spilled on her self, but instead of helping her, the waiters just laughed, they didnt even come with new drinks.
And the wine........OMG we dont drink a lot but do like a glass of wine to our dinner, but dont expect a full glass of wine, if you get a third glass you are lucky. And after 2 days - we cant prove it, but we could taste it - there was water in the wine. The first night it was club soda, it had bubbles and we could taste the salt from a club soda, but the rest of the week the wine watered, so we did not bother to drink it.
Drinks in the bar:
Again we like a single drink after dinner. We are used to have a fully drink menu to choose from even though we have all inclusive, but at Plaza all the mixed drinks were extra, so you could choose the spirits with soda. BORING and something I drank when I was a teenager 25 years ago. So our company were missing the Hilton Lady and Piña Colada from Waterfalls.
Room:
Yes they are tired, but I think ours was newly painted because the walls were spotless and our bathroom was also fine. And a great thanks to our guy who cleaned our room. And the beds are fantastic.
Pool:
Small but god and we liked the "baskets" to lie in. The first couple of days we could get water in bottles in the pool bar but suddenly they stopped and only served in glasses, not very funny when the temperature was 30 C and you are supposed to drink 2-3 liters a day. And why do you only serve ice cream between 2 and 4 in the afternoon.

Over all we had a wonderfull vacation and we started with a week on the Nile, if you have not tried that - what are you waiting for.....

If you consider this hotel - then dont - find another.

I cant wait to return to Hilton Waterfalls in Sharm El Sheik.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank 610Eva
MehdiOthmani, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear 610Eva ,

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Hilton Hurghada Plaza and the efforts you took to share your views with us.

For your kind information, your comments are of a great importance to us, only through it, we can aim to improve the level of services that our guests receive, and in today’s world this is essential.

I am sorry that the hotel experience was not up to your satisfaction. Therefore, I have discussed all your respective comments / ratings into details with our management team. Who I can assure you, has taken the necessary measures to ensure that those comments are rectified.

Please rest assured that we take such comments seriously and follow them through in every case. It is always our intention to create the best possible environment for our guests’ satisfaction whilst on vacation.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you once again at Hilton Hurghada Plaza in the soonest future.

Manal Anwar
Personal Assistant to General Manager

Reviewed April 13, 2014

i had a great time with my friends, the food was great, beach games was also great,the animation team was good especially "MEDA" he helped us having fun on the beach also he helped us in having a great night outings he is great

Room Tip: higher floors gives you an awesome view, i was in 525