“Hilton Plaza Hurghada”

Ranked #62 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Bourne, United Kingdom
“Hilton Plaza Hurghada”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We had a superb holiday. The hotel is excellent, superb food, helpful staff and nothing is too much trouble. A 2 minute walk from your room to the beach and the dive boats and mini sub (underwater windows to watch the fish etc) leave from the marina at the hotel. Fabulous gardens maintained by an army of gardeners add to the superb location of this hotel. Would definitely return.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank Stephen Geoffre... R
MehdiOthmani, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear Stephen Geoffre... R ,

It is our real pleasure and gratitude to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself, I am happy that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent holiday as enjoyable as ever. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us.

For your kind information, I will share your kind comments with my colleagues as your comments are of a great importance to us.

We are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home Hilton Hurghada Plaza .

Personal Assistant to General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Stafford, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Fantastic hotel with some really excellent staff Samuel , Ahmed, El-sayed, Elisha just to name a few who looked after us all week . Food I thought was great best dessert display and fresh bread display I have seen . Food could of been a lot hotter than what it was but for me great salad and veg selection lot of chicken dishes and had steak on BBQ which was yummy. Pool was fantastic and cleaned daily and thanks to Adele who put towels on our beds every morning . The gardens are so beautiful and well kept .
The hotel is clean well maintained and is relaxing no music by pool was a plus side but you could go down to the hotels beach for music and activities so for me this was a very relaxing holiday .
The FO Manager Wael Attia was extremely helpful as we were in a room next to a very noisy guest so came up and moved us with no fuss and we had a great week of relaxation thank you to the Hilton.
We had a great sea view room which was amazing and comfortable .
Once again thanks to everyone at The Hilton plaza for a fantastic holiday we will return soon x

1 Thank KATT2008
MehdiOthmani, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear karenanita28,

Many thanks for completing a positive Trip Advisor Review on your recent visit to our property.

Glad to hear that in general you enjoyed your stay with us and had good relaxing holiday and you were satisfied with our staff services rendered , hotel facilities and cleanliness and beautiful gardens , also you were satisfied with food quality and variety . kindly note that I will share your kind comments with all my colleagues specially Wael Attia – Assistant Front Office Manager , as your stay's comments and feedback are of great importance to us.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again to your second home Hilton Hurghada Plaza .

Kind regards,

Maidstone, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We visted the Hilton Hurghada Plaza from March 21st - April 1st.
I have one complaint regarding the Hotel and that is the food. It is very repetative. If you can eat chicken and rice everyday then you will be fine.
Other than that the place is faultless. It was very quiet and relaxed. The service was second to none. We was greated whilst checking in with welcome drinks. We was taken to our room on the top floor (612) to find an amazing view overlooking the beach and the harbour (See Photo).
Samuel (Pool Bar Waiter) was Superb!! Constantly asking if we wanted a drink whilst we was laying round the pool. Always had a smile on his face and he made our stay even more enjoyable. The man needs a Pay Rise!

But overall the hotel was nice as was the gardens and the beach.
Would Recommend to Couples who want a quiet holiday.

Room Tip: Top Floor Central - Rooms 610 - 614
Dear JackRBaker,

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I'm a regular visitor to hurghada and i'm always stay in hurghada 10 times every year to follow up my work their so i had the chance to visit many hotels in hurghada and i was in the hilton plaza since one year ago, i can say that everything was fair (eg; Great view, nice restaurant and comfortable beds) except my room was looking tired, narrow and was lack of fantasy especially the bathroom and i had asked the reception many times to change the room but no body care to help me so i left the hotel on the next day and i sta. One of my friends was their since two week ago and he also a premium clum member but he told me that the room was so good and the reception staff was so cooperative with him, so he advised me to stay again in hilton plaza on the coming visit to hurghada. I phoned hilton reservation today and i will be in hilton plaza with my wife in the next Friday so i will share my second impression after i returned back to home and i wish to be satisfied this time.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank AhmedSamy M
MehdiOthmani, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear AhmedSamy M,

Thank you for the time you spared to write your positive feedback about your experience at Hilton Hurghada Plaza on trip advisor. It is our pleasure to read that you will spend your coming holiday again at our property . We are looking forward to welcome you back at your second home , when no efforts will be spared to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as would wish.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I spent a great holiday The right place to enjoy and relax in Hurghada. The staff are very friendly, you feel home. Wonderful sea view. Sandy beach the food is perfect .the rooms are very clean, the staff is smiling all the time. I am recommending this hotel for everyone. The hotel located in the city center, you will be near all the attractions in the city, and for sure I will be back to Hilton Hurghada Plaza in the near future

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Mohamed A,

Poole, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Hi, As many have also written, the Staff at the hotel are really helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Food was good and plentiful but please don't expect gourmet meals as this is very much an all inclusive holiday and at this price you simply couldn't provide fillets steaks, Tuna etc.
The accommodation was great-yes there were a few odds and ends that need fixing but is was very clean and tidy and again great value. Floors 5 and 6 are great for sea views. Plenty of drinks always available. Hurgada itself is a bit of a building site but the hotel is not effected by any noise and the locals are friendly. The occupation rate was around the 60% which was good for us holiday makers. I would like to see the diving centre open as we had to go outside.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: all rooms in the hotel face the sea. There are some adjoining rooms which is a pet hate for me.
1 Thank nols56
Dear nols56,

It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us , kindly note that I will share your kind comments with my colleagues as your comments are of a great importance to us.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in the near future, when no efforts will be spared to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as would wish.

Sincerely ,

Pulborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We had lots of sun & fun with Momo,Fathi, Dasha, Vika & Youssef. They were great & worked very hard to get everyone involved. The staff , the food, the rooms were all perfectly adequate & whilst not 5 star it was exceptionally good value for money& we were well looked after.

Room Tip: Rooms on lower ground floor had bigger balconies directly overlooking the gardens
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DancingDuoEngland
MehdiOthmani, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Dear DancingDuoEngland ,

Thank you for the time you spared to write your positive feedback about your experience at Hilton Hurghada Plaza on trip advisor. It was our pleasure to read that in general you had joyful holiday and you were satisfied with our hospitality and staff services rendered .

My pleasure to share your kind comments with my colleagues, who will appreciate your lovely warm comments and feedback , as your stay's comments and feedback are of great importance to us.