“Excellent Overall Experience”

Ranked #65 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Cairo, Egypt
“Excellent Overall Experience”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The place is very nice and clean. The beach is very nice and you can do some snorkeling and see some fish at a deeper level. The staff at the hotel are extremely helpul and friendly. They are very customer oriented and they do whatever they can in order to ensure the customer's satisfaction. The only negative thing there was no free wifi.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HIHRG-Plaza, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Plaza and for taking the time to leave your review about your recent stay at Hilton Hurghada Plaza on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is to my pleasure indeed to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that we have met your expectations. It is only through valuable feedback received from our valued guests, such as your good self, that we are able to maintain and further improve the quality of our services.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

HILTON HURGHADA PLAZA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Alexandria
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Realy i have enjoyed my 3 days at hilton plaza..the beach and pool are perfect but a small slide on the pool will add more fun for the kids..but realy i loved the hotel and all the stuff are very helpfull and carying.. thanks for making my trip perfect :-)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Plaza and for taking the time to leave your review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is to my pleasure indeed to learn that you have enjoyed your 3 days - stay with us, and that we have met your expectations.

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Pre crasana - Wonderful - Gameel gdn
Services is very very good
It's a happiness when I enter Hilton plaza
Thanks for all hilton plaza team especially reservation - F&B - reception - security - recreation -

Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Mohamed N
HIHRG-Plaza, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is very encouraging to know that you had a pleasant service by our team there. I will share your kind, encouraging words with our team members, and I am sure they will appreciate them.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza and hope that we have met your expectations. We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

uk
Reviewed May 30, 2013

An all together a wonderful hotel, the staff were very helpful we got very good service on our stay for 12 days with them. On our arrival we were given a refreshing cool drink to wash away the dusty journey from Aswan.
We stayed on a half board bases thankfully, as although there was plenty of food and a great variety to choose from it got a little boring, and it gave us the chance to taste the local cuisine.
Everything was within walking distance and discovered a few patisserie and sweetmeat shops where we got our friends and family some local delicacies on the last day to bring back. The shop assistants were also very good and knew we needed it to keep and travel well so they packed really good.
One morning an oil slick from a nearby boat had drifted into the hotels private cove making the beach out of bounds, but the hotel staff came out in force and got it cleaned up within few hour. We were soon back on their beautiful sandy beach in the afternoon.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HIHRG-Plaza, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your feedback following your stay Last July , 12 at Hilton Hurghada Plaza we greatly appreciate your recommendation. Many thanks for your positive feedback as well as your decent compliments, it is only through valuable feedback received from our valued guests, such as your good self, that we are able to maintain and further improve the quality of our services.

Moscow, Russia
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I rested at this hotel three times. The service of a high quality, all staff friendly and polite and the animation team is excellent. In the restaurant you can find the food for every taste. The hotel location is wonderful and the nature on the territory is beautiful. The beach is very clean. All rooms have a good view of the sea and this help you to enjoy your rest. The room-service is very good and i would like to thank Mark Amged for his high quality of service and cleaning. In conclusion, i need to say, that Hilton Plaza is one of the best hotels in Egypt and i am planning to come again soon.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
HIHRG-Plaza, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your positive feedback and decent compliments about your stay during April, 2013 at Hilton Hurghada Plaza . It is to my pleasure indeed to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that we have met your expectations.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Suez, Egypt
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The service is excellent and the hotel location is excellent as well howver The quality of food need more improve. Me and my family are planning to retune soon to the hotel we hope to find the food up to five stars hotel level

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HIHRG-Plaza, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your decent compliments, as well as your comments concerning better quality of food , which I have relayed to the relevant management team, in order to take the necessary actions, where applicable, It is only through valuable feedback received from our valued guests, such as your good self, that we are able to maintain and further improve the quality of our services.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Plaza. We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I am sooooo happy to stay in this hotel .....it's wonderful holiday in hilton plaza ..oll staff soo friendly and the food its very good and also the recipien very bullet.&helpful ....and animation team is perfect special the chief animation ( momo) and beautiful beach. ..and they have best general manager he is very bolayt and very naic and you can see him evry wher in the hotel he work like bee....and I will go again and again to this hotel thanks for all of staff

• Stayed May 2013
HIHRG-Plaza, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is very encouraging to know that you had a pleasant service by our team there. I will share your kind, encouraging words with our team members and Momo as well, and I am sure they will appreciate them.