Compact and very friendly hotel.The best thing was the animation team, all the boys were full of energy and were so friendly to everyone. They worked so hard day and night, and the dancing shows they put on were execellent.I have been to all standard of hotels, and I would say this is 3-4 star.We had no problems , there was always something good to eat, and the restaurant staff also worked hard.For what we paid through Direct Line, £740, for a 2 week stay in the beautiful sunshine was well worth it.Hurghada is a bit grotty, with half build buildings, but Hey, you are in Egypt.what do you expect.Lots of Russians, but we had no problems, met a lovely couple, Orlec and Tatiana,who tried to speak to us in english ,as we had no idea of russian, and a lovely German girl Marie who made conversation with us often. Stayed here from Sept 25th- 9th Oct, back now to the cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SUNRISE Holidays Resort. This resort is located only 500 meters from downtown. It gives you the relaxing retreat with our private island and will guarantee you an unforgettable atmosphere and the active night life of Hurghada's downtown. The resort is located at the Corniche Road in the center of Hurghada. The distance to the Hurghada international airport is approx. 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your SUNRISE Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Holidays Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Holidays Hurghada