“Nice hotel with amazing animation!”

SUNRISE Holidays Resort
Ranked #55 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Just came home,copple days ago and still thinking 'bout the lovely time we had in Sunrise Holidays! Actually everything was as we hoped it,nice hotel,friendly staff,and amazing animation. Especially for our children,it was good entertainment for them. They did a lot of funny tricks,what we all enjoyed. We really want to come back,so keep this good animation til the next time we come ;-)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rita V
There are newer reviews for SUNRISE Holidays Resort

Reviewed April 18, 2012

My mother, father and I went to this hotel for 12 days just gone Christmas; from start to end it was excellent the staff were perfect I could not fault them in any way possible nothing was too much to ask.

Arriving in the hotel it looked amazing, nothing to what I expected at all, they were very friendly and inviting check in was over quickly and they got you to your rooms as soon as possible, as it was my birthday on the 1st January they gave us a room which was very clean, spacious and with the most amazing view I have ever probably had, on my birthday they decorated my room with birthday cards and they even gave me a cake it was the best birthday I have ever had, I have been to many places and never had such a wonderful view from a hotel room, if you have an event like a birthday or anniversary all you have to do is E-mail the hotel and they will take care of all your needs, the manager even came up to our room personally and welcomed us which really put a smile on my family’s face! We are very hard to please also but I was extremely happy as soon as I walked through the doors at sunrise holidays resort.

New Year’s Eve’s event was amazing, so fun and the staff also could not do enough for you!
The food was delicious especially in the Arabian nights and outside the hotel.
The shop owners inside the hotel are so nice especially Aladdin ha-ha.
The beach is beautiful and kept very clean and the pool too.
I think the location is perfect a 2 minute walk from the town which is very exciting.

I think what made my whole holiday the absolute best was the animation team, they were perfect! i look at them as if they were family and I miss them so much, especially John (Osama) and Amr they were both very helpful and very funny, they were all brilliant and I couldn’t ask for more they helped me with everything and John even taught me Arabic which was hard but extremely fun! I love them all so much and I hope they are still there when I arrive they made me laugh every single day which was lovely and always said hello whenever they saw us, they were never rude to anyone! They took us to Little Buddha a night club and were very good and did not leave you and got you drinks, I honestly think if the wonderful animation team were not there my holiday would not have been half as good.

All I can say is Egypt to me and my family was a whole new world, learning Arabic, smoking shisha, eating kebabs and learning about the Muslim culture and the Egyptian history was amazing and I cannot wait to return for longer next time, I would definitely pick this hotel and in 10-20 years I will most definitely going to take my children so they can experience such a wonderful time like I did.

Room Tip: Be careful outside, nothing to worry about but be aware of your surroundings
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Holly C
Reviewed April 18, 2012

From the moment we arrived- no queuing up to check in, we were seated and given a welcome drink- just brilliant. Suitcases were taken to our rooms for us, our room was huge just for the two of us! The balcony was very large with a wonderful sea view, stayed on 6th floor.
There were renovations going on during our stay but we were not affected by them at all.

All the managers of the hotel attended the welcome meeting, felt like it was very personal and that they all really did hope everybody enjoyed their stay.

Food was lovely- choice of 3 restaurants. Sometimes it seems as though there isn't anything that you like the look of, but be a little adventurous and you'll realise it's all very tasty!

Pool area was lovely- pool was a little cold but soon got used to it. Beach area is very clean, in fact the whole hotel is very clean, cleaners are working non-stop.

The animation team were doing an amazing job- they would speak to every guest morning and night. We prefer to keep ourselves to ourselves and have a relaxing holiday, and the animation team seem to be aware of the limits of every guest. They have very long conversations with the more chattier guests, but they do not leave out the more quieter guests, they made us feel very welcome :). A special mention to Chicco, John and Sherif, they really are a credit to the hotel.

We have just returned from a one week stay at the hotel, so I really do not understand how people can complain about the cleanliness of the hotel, the food etc. Maybe they're reviewing the wrong hotel?!

It's simply brilliant :).

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stacey H
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I have been to this Hotel twice and about to return for a third time very soon all within six months.
And i think that speaks for itself. I simply couldn't find fault whatsoever with this hotel, staff, food, rooms, even the beach ( spotless )

And there is the animation team.. who work so hard from morning til' night to make everyone's stay at Sunrise as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

I have been to various Countries and Hotels.. but i can honestly say Sunrise holidays resort is by far the best.

Keep up the good work everyone.

I honestly don't know what some of these people who are complaining about want!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Sandra S
Reviewed April 18, 2012

the hotel is one of the best hotels we have been and the staff is friendly and the entertainment is great with animation team every evening different show , there's three restaurants every day different program the food is perfect actually we can't complain about any thing the rooms is clean and new !! perfect holiday nice weather perfect entertainment ..

Room Tip: "Corner suites are large and sunny"
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Libertad Amante C
Reviewed April 18, 2012

The hotel was lovely, very friendly & helpful staff. In particular the animation team were amazing, very happy and chatty and always there to help. They put on different shows every evening and during the day got us up 2 play different beach games. They made our holiday :)
The hotel itself is very clean & the rooms are lovely, u get a person round every day to clean and tidy your room to a very high standard. The food offered was good, there were lots of different things to choose from day and night & so there was always something 2 suit any taste. Overall an excellent stay do not believe the bad comments about this hotel, if u like Egypt u'll like this hotel

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2012

it was a great holiday...was our second time there...we had a perfect holiday as expected..can not wait for our third time...the services in the hotel are amazing and the food is great..the animation team is very entertaining and did everything that they could possibly do to make our stay amazing, Amar, Chico, Sherif,Katya, Olya, Mando and John were really good the evening shows were great and we were never bored, the restraunts have improved compared to last year aswell. It was nice to see the managers puting alot of effort to makesure the holiday makers were happy i would definatley recomend this hotel :)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family