1,622 results
All reviewsprivate poolgrand suiteindian restaurantreubensunken bathin suite diningpergola restaurantfour seasonssahl hasheeshsun lotiondressing roomexecutive chefthe general managercold towelssitting areadive centresun cream
Reviewed January 8, 2016

Fantastic room in a green scenery over the sea, excellent food and service, warm, discreet and all smiles always. Chicha by the heated pool, much appreciated, like the back massages at the Spa, done by an expert from Bali. Free DVDs with popcorn enjoyed by my child. Beautiful beach and magic snorkelling with serious assistance for kids at the diving center. Wish we didn't have to go after this week of true relaxation.

Room Tip: Right by the beach, feet in the sand
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Sabine C
Oberoi_SahlHasheesh, General Manager at The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing the hotel on Trip Advisor Forum.

We are happy that you and your family had a memorable vacation. Thank you for acknowledging our warm and discreet service, excellent food and massage in the spa. Your words of appreciation will encourage us to do better.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh.

Reviewed January 6, 2016

My wife and I stayed 12 nights at the Oberoi Hotel at Hurghada over Christmas 2015. We had a super stay with outstanding service and food.
The suite we stayed in was excellent and the housekeeping was exceptional.
The hotel is laid out over large grounds which are spotlessly maintained. The beach and pool service is very good. We can thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: rooms around 200 were near the beach and the mainhotel.
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank belforduk

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing the hotel on Tripadvisor Forum.

We are glad that you had a relaxed and memorable holiday. Your appreciation of the housekeeping and the pool and beach team will encourage us to do better.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh.

Reviewed January 5, 2016 via mobile

I went with my family to the hotel it was my birthday and they were so nice a cake in my room, balloons, it was a great surprise. The view was amazing, the hotel staff were polite and trying to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
The breakfast buffet was very good, great quality of food and a lot of options.
Although it was January the weather was amazing, 27 •c and we went swimming.
If you want to go to Egypt for nice hotel by the sea this is the place.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Nahla E

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor Forum.

We are glad that you enjoyed your birthday and the team were able to make the day special and memorable. Thank you for your kind comments regarding the breakfast buffet and the food in general.

We look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed January 5, 2016

My husband & I arrived here on the 29th December for a week holiday. We've booked a Grand Suite, it was everything described & more. Excellent staff, heavenly ambience, extreme professionalism yet with a warm family feel.

I would like to thank all Front Office staff, Chef Lambe, Chef Ramadan, Mr Essam, Madam Laila, Mr Rubin Kataria all the restaurant's staff (Abdul Awal, Mohammad Sakr, Allaa Humaida, Eid), Mr Maher, I can go on forever but I am only allowed limited characters.

I sincerely recommend this hotel with all my heart, this is coming from a couple who travelled & still travelling the world. Will be here soon again & planning to go on the Oberoi cruise in the very near future.

God bless You all,

Mrs M Askar-Van Dijk

Room Tip: All suites are comfortable and spacious
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words for our hotel, team and services. We are glad that you felt pampered and we were able to exceed your expectations.

I have shared your compliments with Chef Ramadan, Essam, Maher, Laila and all the restaurant's staff (Abdul Awal, Mohammad Sakr, Allaa Humaida, Eid). Thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you back here and on the Nile Cruise

General Manager.

Reviewed January 4, 2016

I spent 3 nights in this amazing hotel. the hotel is very quite , the food is nice , the service is excelent , the staff is very helpful and polite.
for me it will be an unforgetable vacation.
i highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor Forum.

We are glad that you enjoyed your birthday and the team were able to make the day special and memorable. Thank you for your kind comments regarding the food and the services in the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back