“It is wonderful to see your family enjoying their holiday so much”

Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort
Ranked #83 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I am very grateful to all the staff at the Hilton long beach for making this year's holiday a very enjoyable one for my family and myself.
I don't know where to start, but I will try.
Please forgive me if I start in this order (as this is how the holiday started).
I would like to start by thanking at the front desk staff especially the extremely kind Assem Nasr, who made everyone feel at home the moment we arrived, by his sheer professionalism and positive attitude.
My thanks also go to the wonderful chef Ahmed Abdel Na'eam, I can only say that the care and enthusiasm he showed every time we went to eat, in the Lotus or the podium were second to none.
He went the extra yard to ensure my wife had something nice to eat everyday (my wife is a celiac/allergy to wheat), without fail.
A very big thank you goes to the talented and magic Chef Mohamed Emad, who has personally ensured that my wife had different podding and not miss on cakes and sweets.
He is appropriately named the magician and the fans favourite by my children, because of his very polite way he speaks and the way he makes everything he does looks so easy.
He was always on hand to offer help.
As you can see I will need few more pages (will try not to go on).
Thank you to the ever present Essam Fouad and Hisham in the Podium, fantastic people with beautiful smile and kind welcome.
I would like to thank everyone who we were lucky enough to meet at the long beach,
Starting from Mr Wassem Adel and Mr mustafa Badr for all their kind help, assistance and care they have showed us during our stay.
Our thanks also go the the house keeping staff, the gardeners, the beach staff (only beach bar staff took two days to warm up to us, which was fine).
I hope I have not forgotten to thank anyone, but if I have; I would like to say thank you to everyone at the Hilton long beach Hurghada, Egypt for their kind welcome and looking after us.

Room Tip: Whatever your preference are the staff will always be on hand to attend to your every need.
1  Thank Momonsef
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay with us. We greatly value every bit of feedback we receive.

It is very kind of you to recognize our team and their hard work. I will share your comments with them. I too am very proud of how our team members provide service, smiling and comfort to all our guests.

I am happy to read that you and your family felt welcome and looked after, we will always be happy to welcoming you at any time.

Once again, thank you for your wonderful comments and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any assistance in your future visits.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort

Reviewed August 31, 2013

The hotel is excellent, which fully deserves four stars. It has a beautiful beach which we liked, and more pools. personnel to the hotel is very friendly always ready to help the guests. We are particularly pleased with a bar on the beach where they were doing two guys Omel Azoz and Mustafa Hasef, who were always friendly, smiling and very efficient in their work. The drinks are always cold in the bar so we mostly consumed drink in that bar. It is also important to note that the hotel has a very good animation team, which was a creative all day, who has always entertained. And most importantly, it's a place to rest that we strongly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Misko M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our hotel.

It is encouraging to know that your stay with us was to your liking. Thank you for praising our beach, pools hotel and animation team; they are indeed doing a great job to please everyone.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to welcoming you and your partner back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

It was a great pleasure for me and my family to be your guests. It's comfortable, clean and nice.
Food and service are very good. The spa also.
But the billiard table is very bad! I hope you gonna fix it because we would like to come again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and for your review on this website!!

I am pleased to notice your positive ratings regarding our services and facilities and to read as well your recommendation words, our resort is indeed the ideal choice for families, couples & friends.

I have taken note of your comment about the billiard table and passed it to our Recreation Manager for him to take immediate corrective measures.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We have been in Hilton Long Beach, Hurghada from August, 11th-21st. We had a relaxed vacation at this hotel. We can spend thousands of words and all of them will be in superlative, except one thing... Internet connection is very expensive (for our standard) - it is 6$/hour! We are paying 10€/month - flat! But whatever...
We would like to recommend this hotel because of rooms, food, hotel staff and the pools. Beach is not something spectacular, but it is quite correct.

When we mentioned staff, we would like to thank to Mr. Assem Nasr who was very polite and kind during our entire stay.

One more thing... Food! Food is really nice, varied to suit every taste (Tanja and I could not resist not to try every single dessert) - 5/5.

From our point of view, this will definitely be a hotel that we will return, and we recommend this hotel to everyone who is search for 100% rest and enjoy. You do not need to think of anything - they are carrying everything. :)

See ya next year,
Nemanja and Tanja, Serbia

Room Tip: We've been on a honeymoon, so we got a great room for honeymooners! :) Rooms which are closer...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BrackoNe

Dear Guest,

Let me first congratulate you on your wedding! Wishing you lots of wonderful moments together now & always, may God bless you.

Thank you for posting comments about your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and for recommending our hotel.

We are so delighted to read your appreciative comments on the hotel overall services & facilities, it is indeed a pleasure to receive positive feedback such as yours.

Kindly note that the internet service is being provided by a third party; accordingly extra charges is applied.

Once again thank you and I am very much looking forward to welcoming you and your partner back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The hotel need immediate renovation as it's amenities are old.There are several pools on the hotel with different depths.Room is wide and clean but old furniture.Bed wasn't comfortable as the two small beds slides away from each other!.The resort is too large as well as the beach.The lounges are too old with rust on it.The helth ceneter is very good.It's very expensive for the money against the amenities and the service

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is a pleasure to hear that you found our resort a good one! thank you for sharing your positive review with us.

We have noted your remarks and were already communicated to the concerned Heads of Departments for their immediate attention and necessary corrective measures, where applicable. Nevertheless, I would like to apologise for any inconvenience you may have encountered during your stay with us.

Kindly note that we are following a hotel refurbishment programme and give our guestrooms a refresh every year that enhances our guests’ experience and which will bring our facilities in line with Hilton's new brand standards.

We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have been to Hilton longbeach hurghada every year with my mum and dad for 9 years this being the 9th and over that time it has steadily grown to excellent service all round you take the rough with the smooth if you are polite to all staff they will help you out no matter what the problem. my thanks to chef ahmed and his team at the podium excellent food well presented and served at the highest order to magdi, omar, mohammed, remy. at the Vienna bar, you are all wonderful keep up the good work, and to reda at the pool bar and aqua bar it was nice to see you again and a big thank you to everyone at the front desk for making our stay such a wonderful experience once again and very big thank you to all those who helped my dad out with his medical problem you know who you are and we are eternally grateful. Sorry if I have left any one out but please pass on my thanks to everyone for a great holiday.

And to the pirates diving network just what to say a big thank you for a fantastic 2 days of diving I really enjoyed it and hope to see you in the bubbles some time soon. If you ever want to go diving I would recommend going with the pirates network as they are a bunch of great people and you get to see alot of different types of fish.

The animation team such great laugh, getting everyone up and dancing in the evening and making everyone laugh keep up the great work.

• Stayed: July 2013
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for reviewing your 9th stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and for your recommendation. We are so pleased to know that you had a great holiday! We couldn’t have asked for a more positive review.

As we read, you virtually enjoyed each and every amenity we offer. In order to provide this atmosphere, it is most important to have your constructive feedback which is very valuable for us to know.

Many thanks for your encouraging words about our Podium restaurant; it is indeed a great addition to our services & facilities.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you and your family again for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is a very nice and decent hotel that has a very good service that is delightful and especially in the bar at the main pool and the beach where there are animators who are also cool. In general it was interesting and interesting.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort! We are so pleased to read your encouraging review about the quality of service provided.

Glad to read your appreciative comments, I will definitely share them with my team.