“Very good hotel”

Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort
Ranked #87 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I stayed in this hotel two years ago. And everything was perfect. We had a room in the main building and it was clean and nice,with a big balcony.
Food was excellent. Staf were very helpful and organized. The beach is not for my taste,because there is no that nice,white sand but generaly beach is ok.

Room Tip: My opinion is that the rooms in the main building are better
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Visitor O
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for posting comments about your stay with us two years ago.

It feels great to learn that you found everything perfect and I am pleased to read that your room was up to your satisfaction.

Your food review is the best ever, thank you. I am sure our Kitchen Team will all be delighted to hear such a feedback.

It was encouraging to read that you found our team members helpful and organized during your stay.

I truly hope to welcome you back soon to witness the improvements that took place in the resort since your last visit.

Michail Michail

Write a ReviewReviews (4,152)

Reviewed February 10, 2013

It was a great place to spend our holiday in Hurghada,we had a quite room at villa's area. We wan to say a million thanks to everybody up there.The staff were just perfect! They were incredible friendly and helpful.Speciall thanks to Mr.Hassan (manager at Viena's bar and other bars),I am deeply impressed of his politness,delicacy and knowledge of languages.Thanks to Mr.Mohamed Abass and his high hospitality.That made our stay very comfortable.Thanks to all the guys at Viena's bar (Mr. Amr,Mr.Omar and others) for a very good coffe and friendliness.We had an excellent stay with you!
The food variety,maybe,isn't the best, but the drinks are very good. And soft frinks and wines.
Wish you all the best and see you next time!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lina L
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Firstly, I would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay with us, we couldn’t have asked for a more positive review.

I will personally relay your feedback to everyone mentioned in your feedback who will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay. Indeed, our staff is our asset and they are doing a great job of welcoming and offering personal attention to each guest.

I truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any assistance in the future.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Wonderful place and serve more than wonderful I advise you to go there There will enjoy much ... You will feel relaxed and safe and fun .. And you can enjoy the show and paragraphs, and you can enjoy and participation in the sports activities on the beaches

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and for your recommendation. We are so pleased to know that you were relaxed and felt safe.

As we read, you virtually enjoyed each and every amenity we offer. In order to provide this atmosphere, it is most important to have your constructive feedback which is very valuable for us to know.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you and your family again for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

A 1,2 km long beach of an exemplary cleaness, a wonderful swimming-pool meandering through a garden in bloom, the "Podium" restaurant with excellent offers and an attentive staff, a well-kept room, copious buffets, everywhere a very attentive personal, everyday a new surprise from the staff, the opportunity to sympathize and event get friends with Egytian families.
Shortly a very enjoyable stay. Again, many thanks to all who contributed to make our stay so pleasant.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for recommending our hotel following your recent visit.

I am very happy to hear that you experienced a pleasant stay for a week in our hotel.

I will certainly share your great comments and thanks with our team, who I know will all be delighted to hear that their efforts have been appreciated.

Once again, thank you and I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future, and in the meantime, happy travelling.

Kind Regards

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

The worst food I ever eat in a hotel, the food was tasteless, the quality is low, the joice is of cheap type.
The hotel is ageing and need renovations, the site is perfect, the room service need more training.
Overall do not go there until it is renovated.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Adel A

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your review through this site.

I am sorry to hear that our standards offered did not meet with your expectations; this should not have been the case. I have shared your remarks with my senior team for further improvement.

Regarding the need for renovation, please allow me to highlight that our investments to the hotel’s facilities is a non-stop function. It is worth mentioning as well that we are following, on yearly basis, a refurbishment programme to our guestrooms, in order to be in line with Hilton Brand standards and to enhance guests’ experience during their stay with us.

I hope your experience does not prevent you from visiting us again at a certain point in the future.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

it was really nice place for spend my vacation. Food,services,lovely beach. All was absolutely perfect,and specially the staff was very helpful with highly hospitality.the beach also was very interesting with a lot of activates by animation team.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cmira
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort! We are so pleased to know that you had an excellent stay with us.

Glad to read your appreciative comments, I will definitely share them with my team
Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This first time for me in hilton hurghada long beach but its fourth time for me in hurghada
i was been in hilton hurghada plaza two time and in mariot hurghada one time but i like to change the hotels, but this time i didn't feel good the hotel very good nice beach and very nice place and the room is good for me also the animation team is good but the restaurants very very bad i didn't found any one to help me no one grating me no one asking me to bring my drink no one smile no managers insaid the restaurant all same and when i need some drink from the bar i have to waiting 5 or 7 minutes why?
and also no soup pool no plats no spoon no thing its not restaurant it near to camp i mean the main restaurants both and when i asking to have some food to my room they refused and they tell me i have to pay 5 dollars, if they don't gave me serves insaid the restaurant why they refused to gave me food to my room i didn't like the restaurant so i want to take my meal insaid my room, about Ala Cart Restaurant its name podium i tray to reserve to this restaurant but they reserve for me in my last day and i ask to have my reservation before this day but they refused i want to try it first and if it good i can come again and pay the 10 USD for two persons in next time but they tell me they have no place so i have just my last day but its not good restaurant is very very bad service the waiter not help me he speak with me by aggressive way i take his name to know him and send complaint to the G,M his name is Sherif and he dont explain for me the menu and he didn't ask me about my drink also no body asking me about the my meal its very bad experience for me insaid this restaurant i dont know why its look nice but the stuff is not qualified...
i didnt recommend this hotel for any body

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vasily e

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your feedback and for choosing to stay in the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort.

On a positive note, thank you for praising on our hotel, beach, room allocated for you and the animation team. I will share your compliments with my team and I know they will be pleased to hear them.

I was concerned to read your feedback about our restaurants and staff attitude. This should not have been the case, and I am sorry for any shortfall in services you may have experienced. I have passed your review on to our F&B Senior Team for appropriate corrective measures.

I have noted with surprise your comment about the Podium restaurant and I would like to invite you to read previous reviews on this site praising on this restaurant in terms of food offered, friendliness of staff and quality of service provided.

Kindly rest assured that our guests satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and we spare no efforts in ensuring this at all times. It is only through feedback received from our valued guests, such as your good self, that we are able to maintain and further improve the quality of our services. We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton, hope to be able to welcome you soon in our resort.

Kind regards