Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort
$85
$113
Orbitz.com
4,296 results
All reviewspodium restaurantal dentelotus restaurantanimation teamaqua barmain buildingspecial thanksbig thanksa la carte restaurantfishnice holidaynice beachevery eveninghotel managementall inclusive packageamazing hotelkids club
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife enjoyed the stay there with very great hospitality from the staff... Our trip has started there at 7AM so we asked for early check-in so the receptionist helped us to make a very early check-in in a big room nearby the sea. and the pool which made us so happy :-)

The staff were so friendly everywhere which made us so relaxed... The food variety and quality was not that good in all restaurants. Also the Cola,Miranda and sprite drinks on the beach or the pools tasted not good at all.. We have already left our feedback with the receptionist before leaving.

The availability of gym, squash courts, heated pools and other facilities made us enjoy our time so much. It was a really good place to enjoy the sun and sea.

We have also made a safari trip which was awesome experience and with good price. Beside that we have made a trip on boat"Seawolf Reefking" that have a lower part that you can see Red Sea underwater. Also we made snorkeling in this trip too. All of this and more had made our day.

We can plan our next trip to this hotel again but after enhancing the food & bevarages quality. Wish you all a happy trip in Hurghada ;-)

• Stayed: January 2013
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our services & facilities. I was delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and felt our warm hospitality.

It is great to read your appreciative words concerning the Hotel Team, I know they will be pleased to hear them.

Variety & quality of food is indeed a challenge and remain our top priority, kindly rest assured that we are doing our utmost to please everyone.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Recently returned with wife and 2 very young children. The hotel is in desperate need of investment. The family room we had to start with had an external door that wouldnt lock so first night all slept in one room, the second room the cupboard doors kept falling off and the bath was like sand paper as the ceramic finish had long since worn off. The kids play area's are broken and need replacing. The guests are mostly Russian.The food is similar everyday and bland although the staff went out off their way to try to look after our children by cooking them other food. The staff were really nice and helpful. My advise is check how old a hotel is prior to booking as this place would of been good 10 years ago. Would we go back? NO!!!!

Room Tip: Book another hotel that is newer.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank mr-unimpressed
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Firstly on a positive point, many thanks for your kind words about the friendliness of our staff. I will share your compliments with them.

I was really concerned to hear that the overall hotel facilities were not up to your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may encountered.

It would have been a pleasure to receive your comments while you were still in- house in order to assist you in enjoying your holidays with us.

In addition, just to let you know that we have embarked on a hotel refurbishment programme which will bring our facilities in line with Hilton's new brand standards.

Should you change your mind and decided to visit us again, we will be delighted to arrange for your stay up to your expectations.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Dear people! I just want to say that every person choose the place for having rest with very different wishes and views. It really depends on what you want to get from the time you have holiday. But as for me, my time in this hotel was really amasing. I met it twice - the first time was in October and second - in December. And i think that if i come to Hurghada one more time I wouldn't change my choise of this place. Thanks to manager, to animation team, to nice people working on the beach, in the restaurants. By the way..about restaurants... We had one evening in the restaurant Podium when were in the hotel second time. It was an excellent evening from the beginning when the manager of restaurant Mr. Sherif met us coming into. Delicious food, professional cook and waiters and even very friendly and comfortable atmospere there made my mood very nice. Thanks for your big job - I can imagine how it's difficult to do your business, but your team is really nice! THANKS A LOT for everything!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for posting comments about your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort.

We are so delighted to read it was your best time in Egypt . Many thanks for your appreciative comments on the hotel overall services & facilities, it is indeed a pleasure to receive positive feedback such as yours.

Once again thank you and I am very much looking forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

First we got a room far away from the beach and we asked for another one which is closer to the beach. This time we got a 3 times bigger room with perfect view and location. The meals were really great! We didn't get diarrhea :D The room service is also good. The only problem was that, it was a little far from the city and you just couldn't go for a walk in the city. But there were some shops inside and outside the the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Attila L
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Dear Traveler,

We are so delighted to read that you “enjoyed everything”. Many thanks for your appreciative comments on the hotel overall services & facilities, it is indeed a pleasure to receive positive feedback such as yours.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Me and my bride went there at our honeymoon , you can say that hilton longbeach hotel was exactly what we been looking for in a hotel for our honeymoon ... A quite , elegant romantic spot in hurgada was perfect for our trip. i just want to thank everybody up there ; chefs , reception clerks , spa clerks.. i also want to thank mr haytham the reception manager and my friend mr mohamad saber quality manager for making my stay there very comfortable. i hope i can come real soon :)

Dr mina gaber
PortSaid

Room Tip: i was stayin at room 317 .. a beatiful quite room on the pool :)
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank minashenouda
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Dear Dr. Mina Gaber,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our hotel. I would like first to congratulate you for your wedding wishing you all the best. I was delighted to read that you found in our resort exactly what you have been looking for in a hotel. Many thanks for your kind comments!

I will pass your thanks with a word of appreciation from my side to team members mentioned in your review and I am sure they will be encouraged.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards