Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort
$155
Sea World(Hurghada)
$90
4,299 results
All reviewspodium restaurantal dentelotus restaurantanimation teamaqua barmain buildingspecial thanksbig thanksa la carte restaurantfishnice holidaynice beachevery eveninghotel managementall inclusive packageamazing hotelkids club
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Am a Hilton HHonor member since 2006, never stayed in a 4 stars Hilton before, yet I landed here, I loved the place and here is why:

1- A very friendly and cozy environment everywhere in the place.
2- The staff is working all over the clock for guest satisfaction.
3- I had my parents so each time I called the operator to dispatch a kart for our dining.
4- Aldente was my favorite, a delightful restaurant.
5- A huge resort with a real long beach front.

Notes to be considered:

1- The place needs some modernization, like replacing the CRT TVs with flat ones.
2- Adding more shower spots for the beach front would be more than great.
3- Adding snacks varieties along with drinks in the beach and pool bar.
4- Arabian style cafe by the beach to work late hours, would be great.

Room Tip: The Sea view rooms are fascinating yet the most distant from the reception. If you have seniors or kids, better call the operator to dispatch a kart than walking all the way for dining.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ahegazi
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

It is a great pleasure indeed to read that our facilities and services were up to your satisfaction and you spent such an amazing vacation with your parents at our hotel. It is wonderful feedback such as yours that makes all efforts truly worthwhile.

We were delighted to learn that you found our resort friendly and cozy. Many thanks for your kind, encouraging words about our staff working hard to satisfy our guests. I have shared your excellent feedback with our team members and they truly appreciated it. We were also pleased to hear that you enjoyed your fascinating sea view room and our delightful Al Dente Restaurant.

Concerning your note about the need of modernization, I would like to assure you that as part of our ongoing investment, we are regularly updating our facilities and equipment in order to enhance our guests’ experience.

Thank you also for your suggestion regarding the showers at the beach, a related project is already under study.

I have relayed your comments about snacks variety at the beach and pool bars to our Food & Beverage Manager and Executive Chef for further improvement. It is worth mentioning that quality and variety of food are considered our top priority, and our Kitchen Team is doing their utmost in order to please all nationalities.

We will study your recommendation about an Arabian style café on the beach. Currently we have an Oriental corner located at the quiet pool behind the Aqua Lounge building, operating till 1 am, which offers a variety of tea and coffee specialties as well as an assortment of shisha flavors. Kindly rest assured that we constantly strive to develop our property in order to meet the needs of our guests. Therefore, we highly appreciate your constructive feedback and suggestions.

Once more, thank you for your time and review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful resort in the near future.

Michail Michail

Reviewed October 15, 2012

That was my first trip to the Egypt and it was excellent.
Here you have everything for the rest all year round: pools with heating, wide beach area, animation programs, diving instructors (with PADI licenses I assume) and training center, mini golf, shisha corner, karaoke bar etc.
If you are looking for a quiet hideaway - it's definitely not your place, like the most hotel in Egypt I suppose.
Local sea life is not so rich as it is on the reefs in the open sea. So you better take a boat trip to the nearest reefs to see the real beauty of the Red Sea and its underwater landscapes.

There is no any seightseeings around the hotel, just the road and the desert. But several shuttles a day to the Hurgada can solve the cultural hungry =).

Room Tip: I would not recommend family building with the desert view. In this
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mcguier
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our resort for your first trip to Egypt, and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on the TripAdvisor website.

It is a pleasure indeed to note that your stay at our hotel was excellent. We are very glad to hear how much you enjoyed our facilities and leisure activities.

Once again, thank you for your time and review. We truly look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful resort in the near future.

Michail Michail

Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

I stayed with my wife, 2 boys and baby girl in Hilton Long Beach for three nights. The overall impression is great
Good Points:
Friendly staff 'almost' everywhere in the vast hotel, especially the front desk, the Podium restaurant, aqua bar the housekeeping and towel attendants. Sincere warm friendliness shows genuinely in their attentive unpretentious service.
The food tasted good. Whatever they cooked they made it tasty. The chefs may not be so generous with variety but they still kept the dishes delicious. The Podium is the masterpiece of the restaurants of the hotel.
A wide beach where you are sure to find a chaise- long and shade on the shore anytime you want.
Gardens are very well-kept
Baby Disco, Kids Club and Wind-Surfing are Nice
Bad Points:
Check-in took almost an hour, because our room was not ready though we arrived at 3pm and we had a reservation number since few days. The smiles and apologies of the front desk staff cannot just make me forget the unexpected delay.
Despite the huge area of the hotel you cannot use golf car or any other means of transportation. We were told that golf cars parked near the reception were dedicated only to the villas!!
Staff at the beach and pool bars against local guests and kids. They are often reluctant or to say the least informal and apprehensive
Apart from the night show the animation team are not to be seen except drinking or eating and winking to girls
The swimming pools aren't warm and the room furniture are worn out somehow
I'd définirent come Back doping to find Somers imrovement

• Stayed: October 2012
hilton_longbeach, Director of Operations at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.
Firstly, it is a pleasure to learn that your overall impression about the hotel is great. Many thanks for your excellent feedback about our friendly and attentive staff and the unpretentious service they provide.

We are glad that you were pleased with the food served in our restaurants and found every dish tasty. We are also delighted to hear that you enjoyed our wide beach and well maintained gardens so much, as well as your children had a good time in our Kids Club and Mini Disco.

On another note, I was concerned to learn about the delay in your check-in process, and we are truly sorry for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you. Kindly rest assured that I have forwarded your feedback to our Front Desk Manager for his immediate attention and necessary actions in order to prevent such issues from happening in the future.

I have also relayed your comments regarding our club cars and animation to the concerned Heads of Departments, and I would like to assure you that necessary corrective measures were immediately taken, where applicable.

I have read with concern your remark regarding treatment of different nationalities by some of our beach and pool bar staff. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have encountered. I would like to assure you that in Hilton we treat all our guests equally.

Concerning your feedback about the furniture condition, I would like to let you know that we are following, on yearly basis, a hotel refurbishment program, which will bring our facilities in line with Hilton's new brand standards.

With regard to the temperature of the pool water, I would like to inform you that our swimming pools are heated during the winter season.

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We already had been in this hotel five years ago. It seems that hotel lost something in the matter of higienics. They have to try harder if they want to stay in hotel business. Generally we was satisfied, but it is not same hotel and services. They have plenty of stuff but it seems they dont want t work. My suggestion for management to increase control function of stuff. There no need for restaurant and main poll bar stuff, they are great. Also garden stuff, and only one beach boy on main pool called Mustafa, he is very good worker. All in all i love this hotel, but i am afraid that they will lose many clients if they dont doing something to improve services.

• Stayed: September 2012
hilton_longbeach, Director of Operations at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our resort for the second time, and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on the TripAdvisor website.

It is a great pleasure indeed to hear how much you love our hotel and that you were in general satisfied with your second stay with us. Many thanks for your excellent feedback about our restaurant, main pool bar, garden staff and our Beach Attendant, Mustafa. I will certainly share your compliments with our team members, who I know will all be delighted to receive them.

On another note, I was concerned to learn about your disappointment with some of our staff and services. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered during your stay. I have shared your comments with my senior team for their immediate attention and necessary corrective measures, where applicable. Furthermore, I would like to assure you that our hotel follows the principles of hygiene guidelines in line with local and national hygiene regulations and receives inspection from local authority officials.

Thank you once again for your time and feedback. We truly hope to welcome you and your family back to our lovely resort in the very near future.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Nice hotel right on the Red Sea.
The hotel has a main building and villas housing.
We lived in a villa right next to the beach, but away from the main building and the restaurant.
Perhaps, in the main building, it would be easier to live.
We had a double room. Medium sized room with a double bed. A TV. The bathroom has a bathtub. Exit the room to the terrace overlooking the sea. In the morning it was nice to sit out on the terrace.
On the beach was sometimes windy.
There is a heated swimming pool. But I do not like the smell of chlorine.
There is a pier. Next to the pier is a beautiful coral reef.
We went on boat trips. We loved it. The Red Sea is the most beautiful.
The hotel has a children's room. There is a game complex with a variety of machines. So my son did not miss.
The hotel area is very large, so it is best to have a room close to restaurants, beach and pool.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank vesnyshka
hilton_longbeach, Director of Operations at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

It is a great pleasure indeed to note that your family spent such a great holiday with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your mornings at your room terrace facing the sea, and your son was satisfied with the great variety of our children’s facilities – the Kids Club, playgrounds and toys.

I was also delighted to read your kind comments about our marina with the beautiful coral reefs and the sea trips you loved so much.

Thank you once more for such a detailed and constructive feedback about our facilities. We highly appreciate it and we look forward to welcoming you back to our lovely resort in the very near future.