i selected the Marriott for the honey moon after a long search on the net for best hotels in Hurghada,
the result was total frustration in Marriott !!!
i will start with the pros first:
- it has a great location with a wonderful beach.
- the hotel is luxurious and fancy
- the quality of food was very good
but that's all about the pros
- the hotel is full of Mosquitoes and our room of course, we had to spent couple of hours chasing them !!
- the staff lack the proper professional attitude for a 5 star hotel like this, they are way unqualified for such a job, but not rude though.
- there was a clear and distinctive management ideas that astonished us !!
first the people are allowed to go swimming in the pool and sea in their full costumes !? in the other four star hotel they didn't.
- the animation team were dressed strangely, and they do nothing and seem lost, they were close to baby sitting more than animation team.
- the guests themselves (though not all Egyptians) were shockingly staring and gazing in a way i never seen before, it was very rude indeed.
- the blow up was the WiFi, it was only free in the cafe, every where else is not, and it was very slow, and above all they change the password every hour, and of course they give you a wrong password and you keep asking for the right password. it was total fiasco.
- they make entertainment show after the dinner that should have been made in the sixties.
luckily i went to another hotel (Mercure) which was quite the opposite.
there are a lot of hotels with the same price but i was attracted to the name and reputation. after all i hope u learn from my review,
AND I DO NOT RECOMMEND MARRIOTT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located and directly on the beach, the Hurghada Marriott invites you to experience the ultimate in Red Sea luxury. This Hurghada hotel famous for its extravagant lifestyle and Red Sea charm, delivers exceptional service and outstanding amenities. Our beachfront resort in Hurghada features 283 spacious rooms complete with sea view and sumptuous furnishings designed for your comfort and relaxation. With a variety of dining options, this Marriott hotel boasts a diverse selection of international cuisine with 9 restaurants ensuring every day is a new experience. Whether your stay is business or pleasures our extensive amenities including wifi, outdoor pool, two tennis courts and a private island, the Hurghada Marriott ensures you of a memorable holiday. Experience the legendary Hurghada night spots and take a plunge into world class diving, explore and discover our Hurghada resort, the greatest vacation where life is ‘simply blue’! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hurghada Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hurghada Marriott Red Sea Hotel Hurghada
- Marriott Hurghada