1,431 results
All reviewsanimation teammohamed elsea viewmini barprivate beachenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelwater polonice beachaqua gymhalf boardbeach barspecial thanksevery eveningrestaurant staffgreat holidayfish
Reviewed April 26, 2016

They have very friendly people. The food is good but not great I have eaten in much better places. Its in the middle of everything so the location is great. Take care they don't have a doctor in the premises and the nearest doctor is 15 min away. We were in trouble because of the doctor issue, so if you are travelling with someone who might need an immediate doctor, don't go to this place.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
saied M, Front Office Manager at Continental Hotel Hurghada, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2016

Sunny greetings from the Mövenpick Resort Hurghada.We would like to take this opportunity and thank you kindly for your on line feedback below following your recent stay with us.We are very glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that you would unhesitatingly recommend us on to others. We would certainly be delighted to be able and welcome you again in the future!

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Yeah it is fine and cool to stay in relaxation ... It is very good for families and children . Safari is soo expensive and I don't known why the difference in price by hotel and the other agents . The view is awesome . The water games are pretty cool

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 16, 2016

I have just spent one week in this great hotel with all inclusive 3 weeks ago. First of all, the photos of the resort don't lie - It really is this nice :-) Second, there is a very high quality of hygiene everywhere and all the staff looked very nice and clean at all times. Third, the staff, from reception over restaurant and bar to the cleaning personal, were amazingly helpful, friendly and kind. Only there was a uncomfortable waiter named Tieb in the restaurant, and I think he kind of cheated on the hotel, because for 4 mornings I had a danish friend (staying in another hotel in Hurghada) to visit me for breakfast in the restaurant. He told us the price 85 egypt pounds, and she payed that every morning, but if she needed change back from him, it took forever for him to come back, and he always got her a receipt written by hand - not from the machine. And the last day, I gave for tip 200 e.p. for the staff. But I saw him put this money in his own pocket, instead of the box, the other staff used. So I think you should be aware of him if he's still working there! But otherwise I had a very, very nice stay at Mövenpick, I enjoyed it SO much, and can higly recommend to go there. I will come back again this year already, that's for sure! :-)

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo
saied M, Front Office Manager at Continental Hotel Hurghada, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2016

Reviewed April 13, 2016

it was unexpected experience. because we had booking in another hotel but we couldn't reach there through google maps so we had to search for another hotel to spend the night after our long travel. because we are coming there by our car not by plane. i want also to add that the rate was veryyy expensive and parking area was very far.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mohammed K
saied M, Front Office Manager at Continental Hotel Hurghada, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2016

Reviewed April 12, 2016

Although the hotel has a great location , our room and many of the staff made this stay not that good ,, for instance the furniture needs to be replaced as it was old , the bed sheets had holes and some of the towels had bad smell
The air conditioning had a funny smell and the bathroom needs repairs

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Hazem H

Sunny greetings from Mövenpick Resort Hurghada! We would like to take this opportunity and thank you kindly for your online feedback below following your recent stay with us. This will help us in continually improving our service towards our guests and is of the utmost importance to us.I do apologize that we didn't accomplish this for you and we welcome any suggestions for improving and developing our service. I will personally follow up on the issue mentioned and ensure that corrective action will be taken immediately, as to ensure, that our services and facilities are up to standards and meeting the expectations of our valued guests. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused to you and I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.