“Interesting evening”
Review of Planet Africa - CLOSED

Planet Africa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Planet Africa Hurghada is a branch of Planet Africa who have a restaurant in Cairo
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I enjoyed my evening with some friends in Planet Africa, the food as usual delicious and appetit, the service was on te acceptable level.I am frequent customer of Planet Africa in Cairo as well,

Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

It's closed...i went today to dine in & found it closed...plz remove it!!!

1  Thank Tamer M
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We visited October 2011 during the evening after a walk around the shopping centre. We found staff very welcoming, the place wasn't over busy but it's spacious, however the lay out feels cosy & intimate. The menu is vast, with plenty of choice & variation for even the fussiest eater. The waiter was lovely, friendly & helpful. We made our choices & couldnt believe how reasonable the prices were. Don't let the prices fool you into thinking this is reflected in portion size, it's not! We could have eaten a starter & been full, food was cooked to perfection. Drinks are non alcoholic but the mocktails are lush! All in all a great meal in a nice place!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Having visited Planet Africa in Cairo on many occasions and thoroughly enjoyed it for the atmosphere and food,my wife decided she would like to visit the Hurghada branch for a special treat. We arrived around 1330 hours mid week and entered the restaurant! Two tables were occupied and one waiter was serving them! As we were not greeted we found ourselves a table and sat down. We waited a further twenty minutes but was still not served! We stood up hoping to be seen by staff, but nobody came, so we left!

I emailed Planet Africa Head Office but one week later still did not receive a response-hence my reason for writing this review!

It is a great shame that this restaurant seems to take no interest in guest satisfaction and I hope the owners will read this review and do something about it!

We resorted to eating at Burgher King in Senzo Mall and this was excellent as usual.

1  Thank michael1953