“Enjoyed my vacation”

Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh
Ranked #31 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed April 22, 2014

It's first time to visit Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh, the hotel is nice, clean, everything is in good shape.
Rooms are spacious and modern, the TV has good collection of channels.
The check-in and check-out went smoothly without problems, the room service was very good, and overall the staff were nice and welcoming.
Sahl Hasheesh is more for relaxing rather than a place to do activities, but for me.
The animation team needs to be more active.
I enjoyed riding bicycle, there is a bicycles road in-front of the beach that joins most of Sahl Hasheesh hotels, you can also rent golf car.
The breakfast and dinner were good, but they could enhance them especially the desserts.
I recommend Tropitel for others to visit, Sahl Hasheesh in general is very nice place to stay in if you want really nice hotels with good places to walk and eat, and I rate it as 5 stars in respect to Hurghada's hotels.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank AnisMetry
There are newer reviews for Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We have just had an amazing week at the Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh. It is a lovely place and we were made to feel so welcome. All the staff throughout the hotel were lovely. Special thanks goes to Fekry who looked after us so well in the restaurant. It us the best hotel we have stayed in. The Mexican and Italian restaurants we fantastic and the fried ice cream amazing. Thank you all for making our holiday obe to remember hope to see you the same time in 2015. THE HALL FAMILY.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank julie h
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

We spend 4 nights and really enjoyed our time in the hotel , very good service , friendly staff , food was very good with varieties every day
The standard room was very big clean and new , the house keeper was friendly and nice
Good pool but was cold as they turn off the heaters in march , we asked them to switch it on but they didn't ,
Nice beach with good furniture
Nice gym.
Over all it was a very good experience and I recommend it to couples and families
It's my first time in sahl hashish and I enjoyed it very much I also recommend any one to come and experience different vacation here

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The hotel is amazing. services are great and very comfortable. Rooms are lovely. Food is magnificent. i want to go there several times. I enjoyed every single moment i spent there . special thanks to Ali ,Islam and Hashim.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Rori H
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I been in this hotel with my boyfriend in middle of April 2014, all I like there... Very nice food and very good personal.. But small minus very bad night life.. But in all hotel very good... In Mexican restaurant very good food and speishely ice cream.... Is crazy... But they cook this use cream on the hot oil .. Like cheeps free... And it was so testy and ambelivibul.. And I want to tell thenk you to very nice man... Is manager of this hotel mr. Housny, he was very nice with us and all time make joke..... In and of our Holliday... I was very love this man.. And this hotel.. Very nice))

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Nataliia2584
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is a bit late but I felt I miss those days I spent there. In this hotel you can stay in a room as if a suite, clean, comfortable and a welcoming message on the tv. Pools there are great, both hot and cold. You will eat the best food ever. Maybe the beach is not that perfect but it is the best diving spot. You can go to the downtown by the shuttle bus which runs almost every half an hour on the beach. I did not like the entertainment team and the way Egyptians are treated but for any complain mr. Hosseiny is there to solve any problem, he is just an example of how manager should act. Book and stay there for the best holiday, you will never regret it.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are perfect to avoid the tall palm trees and could be able to watch the sunrise
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Maha_Ahmad
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We have just returned from a very good week at the Tropitel.
The hotel is very well designed with large rooms and all modern facilities in excellent condition . The beach and pool area are very well kept with good chairs and loungers .All staff are excellent, very friendly and obliging whenever possible.I would rate the hotel as a 5* with only one reservation. If one was to be very critical it would be the food which whilst it was of a good standard and very tasty the main buffet sometimes had a limited choice of food.The Mexican and Italian restaurants are very good and we favoured the excellent pizzas in the Italian which was managed excellently by Ehab and he deserves a special mention. We attended the Hotel reception cocktail Party and found all the senior management to very friendly helpful and proud of their hotel.
I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and hope to return again soon.

Room Tip: Choose a high block near to the sea
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple