Went to the park with a local company and had a great day at the park, but while the staff were excellent, the park itself has some frankly strange setups.
- Rides (that were open) were excellent and in excellent condition and up to normal western standards. There is a wide range of variety of rides with both mat and inner tube based ones both for individuals and groups. I particularly liked the large drop ones, however there was more than enough options (open) for us to go thorugh each one twice and it still take several hours
- Staff were very friendly and helpful
- Facilities were very clean & modern
- Safety wise its good and there is a great option (we didn't use it as we're adults) for kids as well
What could be better:
- The water park rides stop at 12:30 and only restart at 1:30 so that the staff can have lunch which is just bizare. While you can get the food at the time, the decision to stop the main attraction half way through the day is just strange, although i'm assuming its likely to do with the lack of tourists (were less than 50 there the whole day we were there) which is probably also why a small percentage of the rides were closed
- The food is generally okay, with some bits being good. It's enough to keep you full, but don't expect anything fantastic here
For anyone wondering if you want to go, definately recommend it, but its around 4-5 hours entertainment (including food) rather than a whole day. That said, we saw plenty of tourists getting burnt in the sun, so if that's your thing, you could probably extend this to the full day. Also suggest that you take into account that getting lunch is the only thing you can do for an hour so plan on that. Be aware that there isn't any lockers for storing things, but we didn't have any problems at all and weren't personally concerned.