“Best Indian Resturant in Egypt”
Review of Masala

Masala
Ranked #68 of 388 Restaurants in Hurghada
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: masala indian cuisine, hurghada, egypt, new hurghada marina, new marina, block B, indian food, indian chefs, jazz music
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I am not hocking, this is not a tourist type Resturant that you would expect to see in a touristic Marina, this is serious business for Indian food lovers.

Had a blast with the Resturant owners: the couple Ali and Nermin and their partner Michael.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I ordered a chicken korma, not what i was expecting, but still tasted quite nice.
The staff were very slow when it came to the drinks order, but the food came out in a decent time.
I would go back again.

2  Thank tracey f
Reviewed August 5, 2012

went here last night ,lots off staff only two tables to serve put my drink orders in then waited at lest 15 mins for them to arrive, then found out they came from a restaurant 2 blocs down , my partner could not taste any alcohol in here pina colada ,then the food came out looked nothing like what we ordered, i thought her we go again another bad marina experience ,but i was pleasantly surprised all though nothing like you would get in the uk the flavors and taste was very pleasant rescued buy the food,would i go again yes

Reviewed July 1, 2012

A beautifuly styled restaurant on the new marina, I found the service here good but my food was a little underspiced. a former review here is correct that descibed the onion baji's as basically onion rings. I had chicken tikka massala which was nice but for me it was underspiced (even though I don't like hot food), it was just chicken in a tomato based sauce. If I was to visit again I would certainly ask for the spices to be taken up a gear.
I had a good evening here with friends and would come again, but I would make sure I chose the hotter options on the menu

1  Thank Dogma35
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Me & my friend! Went here for a change of scenery! In early June 2012
We had a starter that was more of a main coarse?
The service was great!
The main coarse! Was really tasty! & generous!
& the staff were wonderful & polite!
& I will return 100%