Ways to Experience Egypt Tours Portal Day Trips
from $399.00
from $130.00
from $275.00
More Info
All reviews nile cruise our tour guide abu simbel karnak temple kom ombo high dam cairo alexandria nubian village his knowledge wonderful guide light show horse and carriage ride private car alabaster factory amazing tour ancient history great pyramid
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Programme started from Cairo with pick up from the hotel which was exactly on time, but problem faced after reaching Aswan Airport where we got stranded at Aswan Airport for one and half hour where Egypt tours and Portal acted very unprofessionally and finally the car came after one and half hour, which was really frustrating. After that they tried to make it up but blunder once done is done, can't be rectified. The cruise was good, especially the guide at Luxor, Mahmoud Nour and the driver Osama were exceptionally good and well behaved. Mahmoud Nour always tried his best to go that extra mile to keep his client satisfied. Overall a good trip to remember, but Egypt tours portal needs to be more professional on their approach and handling issues.

1  Thank AbhijitR3
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

It was our first visit to Egypt and and it was amazing with breathtaking structures and historic places. One of the highlights was the trip to Luxor which was amazing with a professional tour guide Mr Marian. She was well informed about Egyptian history and gave us many insights to the tombs and the places we visited. Kudos to Egypt Tour Portals for the well managed trip.

Date of experience: October 2018
Ahmadsameer, Owner at Egypt Tours Portal Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write these kind words. We are truly honored
by your review and the idea that we were able to help you enjoy the vacation you deserve it.
And because of honorable and experienced guests like yourself, we always keep upping our game and
exploring new ways to make all of our client experience the true definition of the word "Vacation".

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful day trip in Luxor with the amazing guide Marian who is awsome, really nice, very intelligent and has many interesting stories about Luxor and the ancient times. Many thanks to her!!

Date of experience: October 2018
Ahmadsameer, Owner at Egypt Tours Portal Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2018

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

I have just been on a brilliant tour of Luxor with Nermeen. She gave me an excellent overview of the history helping me make sense of the incredible history around me. She interspersed this with humourous historical tales and pointed out small details which always grabs my interest.

I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants to see the many sights of Luxor - she even used her contacts after to ensure that I had a traditional and delicious dinner to finish off my tour.

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

Egypt Tour Portals was simply amazing. Eveything from communicating before we arrive until we stepped off the plan and met our tour guide Ismail was so smooth. The knowledge that our guide had, fun facts and being able to answer our questions was impressive. Pyramids, Camel rides, Family perfume business, the foods, the fresh juices, and the Nile cruise made for a time to remember. Ismail personally even assisted and took the mission of celebrating my birthday off of my husband’s hands... It was so thoughtful. They set me up a private lunch at a restaurant with a cake, roses, rose petals and songs in arabic. Just when I thought it was over they arranged for the show on the cruise to include me and the whole ship suprised me and joined together in singing me happy birthday in english and filipino. The tour was 4 days we will never forget.

Date of experience: October 2018
Ahmadsameer, Owner at Egypt Tours Portal Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2018