“1 day Luxor tour”

Egypt Tours Portal Day Trips
Ranked #10 of 281 Outdoor Activities in Hurghada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Egypt Tours Portal" has concentrated its efforts for offering travel services of the highest quality, combining our energy and enthusiasm with our years of experience. We are specialists in arranging: Day trips from all Egypt cities, Shore excursions from all the Egyptian ports, travel packages and Nile cruises. Our consultants have many years of experience in designing unique Egypt travel programs according to your taste and budget. All you have to do is tell us what would you like to do and we will arrange everything for you.
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

I had a good time in the Luxor day tour. Ayman Abdou was very informative and knowledgeable of the history of the kings. The people of Luxor were very friendly and felt safe. We were able to explore most of Luxor in that day.

1  Thank Efren R
"abu simbel"
in 22 reviews
"kom ombo"
in 7 reviews
"private air conditioned car"
in 6 reviews
"high dam"
in 11 reviews
"horse and carriage ride"
"cairo airport"
"nubian village"
"hour journey"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had a wonderful time touring Luxor. Our tour guide, Ayman Abdou, was very knowledgeable and informative. He was practically a walking encyclopedia and was able to answer all of our questions and made the tour very engaging and exciting. Both he and our driver were very hospitable and always made sure that we were comfortable. Not to mention, my friend and I both felt very safe in Egypt. Although we heard news about the Egypt being dangerous, police and security were tight, which was comforting for both of us. The Egyptian people were all so welcoming and lovely, and we honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience in Luxor - we'll definitely be back again!

1  Thank kayanuhea13
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Reviewed December 24, 2017

We booked a your from London/UK to Cairo for a 2 day overnight to Luxor with Egypt Tours. The tour restored my faith after a disappointing trip to the pyramids where we were dealt with by charlatans and chancers. Egypt portal were Professional from start to finish, taxis picking us up from the hotel in Cairo to airport was prompt communication was good. We were met in Luxor by our guide Sam who was so knowledgeable and taught me new things I never knew about the history of Egypt. We visited valley of the kings and Kanark temples which was just amazing and fufiled a life long dream from a child I have always had of visiting this breathtaking place. Lunch was included on all days as well as the hotel which was pleasant. Please do not listen to the media who give negative views of Egypt back in the UK. Egypt is safe and a very well worthwhile cultural experience. Thank you Egypt portal tours for giving me and my daughter a lovely trip. I highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank Foxcat1