“Luxor day tour - excellent day out! ”

Egypt Tours Portal Day Trips
Ranked #11 of 321 Outdoor Activities in Hurghada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Egypt Tours Portal" has concentrated its efforts for offering travel services of the highest quality, combining our energy and enthusiasm with our years of experience. We are specialists in arranging: Day trips from all Egypt cities, Shore excursions from all the Egyptian ports, travel packages and Nile cruises. Our consultants have many years of experience in designing unique Egypt travel programs according to your taste and budget. All you have to do is tell us what would you like to do and we will arrange everything for you.
Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

Booked this tour for my mother's birthday and we all had an excellent day. Our guide Omar Khalifa was incredibly knowledgeable and very friendly. He gave us loads of info, but keep the pace at a good speed. He also went the extra mile to make sure we all got the most out of the day - including helping my mum around the sites as she's not as steady on her feet as she used to be. The Valley of the Kings was a complete wow and the other sites added to the experience. January is a great time to come as there weren't hoards of people. We'd definitely recommend this tour! :-)

1  Thank hannah_106
"cairo airport"
in 21 reviews
"private car"
in 26 reviews
"horse and carriage ride"
in 11 reviews
"light show"
"his knowledge"
in 23 reviews
"papyrus paper"
"amazing tour"
in 13 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"alabaster factory"
in 12 reviews
"hour journey"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Amazing your! Omar is a fantastic guide... knowledgeable, patient, all around great person.
Highly recommend

Reviewed January 16, 2017

Not often i write a review so soon after returning but i had to make an exception here. We were met at Cairo airport from our flight from Hurghada on time by Abraham and our driver for the day. If you have ever been to Cairo you need some skill to drive all day without an accident which i am able to report did NOT happen.
Abraham, who was very knowledgeable about Egyptian history and the city took us to the Cairo museum, the pyramids and the Sphinx . Everything was perfectly organized and we felt very safe and secure both with the driver and the guide. Nothing was too much trouble and the view from the restaurant we had lunch in was to die for(the food was excellent too). Due to our flight being moved to a later time by egyptair Abraham arranged for us to visit the markets and mosques so we were not at the airport 4 hours earlier than we needed to be which was brilliant and was above and beyond.
This trip was excellent, I wouldnt hesitate in recommending this to anyone,A big thank you Abraham when we return we shall look you up again...........

3  Thank groyster
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

I have only good things to comment about the trip. In my case I was alone and in low season travelling from hurghada and returning same day. Since the first contact asking pricing the company reacted very professionally..inclusive they reserved my air flight tickets and vouchers without paying and instantenly. Arriving to Cairo Sayed (my guide) was waiting properly and on time, he is a dictionary..precisely talking, He has an Egyptologic title.he was really profesional taking care of each possible detail.. I didnt find any improvement opportunitty. No doubt, my selection was the best with this company. About pyramids what can I say.. they are amazing.. the Museum was wonderfull!. Thanks Sayed!!!

1  Thank jvenerio80