“Wonderful tour to Cairo and Luxor”

Egypt Tours Portal Day Trips
Ranked #12 of 267 Outdoor Activities in Hurghada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Egypt Tours Portal" has concentrated its efforts for offering travel services of the highest quality, combining our energy and enthusiasm with our years of experience. We are specialists in arranging: Day trips from all Egypt cities, Shore excursions from all the Egyptian ports, travel packages and Nile cruises. Our consultants have many years of experience in designing unique Egypt travel programs according to your taste and budget. All you have to do is tell us what would you like to do and we will arrange everything for you.
Reviewed September 6, 2016

We had an amazing time to Cairo and Luxor with Egypt Tours Portal. They did a wonderful job from start to finish, our two guides Haleemo and Mohamad were amazing. They are very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. The drivers were highly skilled in navigating the traffic specially in Cairo. We would definitely visit Egypt again and would highly recommend Egypt Tours Portal to anyone else. { Oscar & Allen }

1  Thank Oscar M
"abu simbel"
in 22 reviews
"kom ombo"
in 7 reviews
"private air conditioned car"
in 6 reviews
"high dam"
in 11 reviews
"horse and carriage ride"
"cairo airport"
in 8 reviews
"light show"
"nubian village"

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Its beautiful there n Nice's places to visit again n n I wish I was there again n I miss visiting Egypt again n I love it there

Reviewed August 29, 2016

I have travelled around the world and i must confess that i have not written many reviews on trip advisor, but this is about to change as other peoples reviews on this site have helped me in choosing hotels or arranging trips over the years. I want to share my experience with you, about my journey through Egypt. All Thanks to Eygpt Tours Portal.
I initially booked a 2 week holiday to Hurghada with Thomas Cook. But I wanted to surprise my wife by adding the Nile cruise. Like many of you, I trolled the trip advisor site for hours looking for a good tour operator. After reading many reviews, I decided to get in touch with Egypt Tours Portal and they had a varied clients from around the world with got reviews. I first sent an email for prices. Ahmad the owner of ETP was very quick to respond to my enquiry with different prices, So we exchanged emails chopping and changing the itineraries. I wanted to do the sound and night show in Karnak and The Hot air ballon in Luxor. I sent Ahmad a deposit through Western Union without even choosing an itinerary. I sent him an email of the dates and what I wanted to see. He sent me a tailor made itinerary that suited my reqirements. Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan including Abu Simbel and Cairo. His prices were reasonable compared to some of his competitors. Once we agreed the itinerary, he emailed me the flight E Tickets from Aswan to Cairo, Cairo Hurghada and I had only paid a small deposit, such was a trust of someone I had never met. I even asked him if he wanted anything from here. He sent me a list of 2 small things he wanted which I bought for him. The remaining of the money was to be paid once our tour Started in Luxor. I had booked a private transfer from Hurghada airport to our hotel in Makadi bay with Thomas Cook. Ahmad told my to get a refund from Thomas Cook £80 as he would arrange the transfers for free.
We arrived in Hurghada on 31st July and someone was waiting for us. He directed us to the visa section, within minutes we collected our luggage and were directed to our Taxi to our hotel makadi without any hassle. We spent a few days relaxing and soaking up the sun before the Nile Cruise. On day one we were picked up from our hotel at 8.00 am for a 4hr drive to Luxor through the dessert. Our driver Ahamed was very nice and professional. Ahamad from ETP was always in contact with the driver. we stopped half way for some refreshments. By midday we were in Luxor, our guide Mahmoud was waiting for us outside our cruise ship MS Concerto 5 star Deluxe. He checked us in and said he will be back at 3pm to start the site tour. Meanwhile we relaxed and had a bite to eat and took a tour to this magnificant luxury boat. You felt like a King and the crew were amazing. Mahmoud turned up at 3 to start our tour we returned in the evening after watching the sound & Light in the Temple of Karnak. The next morning left at 3.30am to do our Hot air Balloon over Luxor. What a experience. We than had breakfast at the Temple of Hutcheap Sut than the Valley of the Kings etc. Our guide Mahmoud had a lot of knowledge and spoke very good English. Than we returned to the boat to start sailing.
The views and the sunset are breath taking and our guide was always giving us a history tour. After various stops and tours. We docked at the last stop Aswan, what a beautiful city. The highlight of the trip was Abu Simbel. A 3hr drive. The temple and Lake Nasser were breathtaking. The drivers were a mixture of Rally or F1 drivers, not for the faint hearted. We also did a trip to the Nubian village. The boot ride and sunset will take your breath away. The next morning we flew to Cairo from Aswan. Ahamad the owner of ETP was waiting for us and to our surprise, he was also our tour guide for the day. Could not have asked more. We started with the Giza Pyramids and Ahmad took some beautiful photos with my phone. The Lunch was in a beautiful restaurant over looking the Pyramids. We Visted the museum and than the famous Khan el Khalili Bazaar. Ahmad bargained for us as we wanted to do some shopping, but time was against us as we had to catch the flight back to Hurghada. But before we flew Ahmad knew I liked food, so he took us first to the oldest coffeeshop in the Bazaar. Than took us for dinner and we had the famous Hamman dish. Stuffed pigeon. Than sadly we were on our way to the airport.
We said our farewell to Ahmad and boarded the flight back to Hurghada. I sincerely want to thank Ahmad for making our experience once in a life time as also a special thank you to our guide and friend Mahmoud and also to all the drivers who waited for us in the scorching heat. We take beautiful memories with us. If you have read my review and are thinking about travelling to Egypt. Than Book now as Egypt is safe and in much need of tourism. You won't be disappointed with Egypt Tours Portal, Very professional and caters for all budgets.
Thank you Ahmad & Mahmoud. you will always be in our hearts.

Mohamed & Rachida from London

3  Thank Mohamed740
Reviewed August 16, 2016

We arranged a tour to the pyramids and Cairo museum from Hurghada on August 11th with Ahmad of Egypt Tours Portal, he was extremely helpful and accurate in answering all our inquires. Egypt Tours Portal provided us with a very good tour guide who was knowledgeable and fluent . The car was modern van with a professional driver. I can not recommend this company highly enough, they really made our trip to Cairo " A Trip to Remember "

1  Thank martine l
See more reviews
Reviewed August 11, 2016

We went on the one day private Luxor trip and had an amazing time! We were picked up on time from Hurghada and had a lovely tour guide. Valley of the Kings was incredible to look at, even in the heat! I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone wanting to see traditional Egyptian sights! Take lots of water though!

The safari trip was not what was advertised on the website. We were told it was a Hal day trip; pick up at 10.30 and back at the hotel for 4.00. Our driver was half an hour late and did not apologise. We then had to do a pick up at another hotel and we were told the family would be out in 5 minutes. They came half an hour later. The driver seemed to have no sense of urgency and when we asked how long we'd be waiting he said 'Egyptian time is longer than English time' as if this was an excuse. I think if you are a business, you should arrive at the time you have specified to the customer. When we finally arrived we were then informed that it was an 8 hour day. But, when we calculated, you only spend about 1 hour doing the activities, the rest of the day is spent waiting around. We heard that other people had done a similar trip and spent an hour on quad bikes, where as we only spent 20 minutes on them. We left early because we had dinner reservations at our hotel, but we had to pay for a taxi back. Was quite disappointed with this trip as it was not what was advertised but our tour guide was very nice and helpful.

1  Thank Beth W