“Just Brilliant !!!”

Egypt Tours Portal Day Trips
Ranked #11 of 267 Outdoor Activities in Hurghada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Egypt Tours Portal" has concentrated its efforts for offering travel services of the highest quality, combining our energy and enthusiasm with our years of experience. We are specialists in arranging: Day trips from all Egypt cities, Shore excursions from all the Egyptian ports, travel packages and Nile cruises. Our consultants have many years of experience in designing unique Egypt travel programs according to your taste and budget. All you have to do is tell us what would you like to do and we will arrange everything for you.
Reviewed May 24, 2016 via mobile

Just want to say what an awesome experience with this company, cannot fault them at all...

Cairo Day Trip via Plane

What an experience, made all the more better by the company, we had no problems with transfers there & back courtesy of Mr Ahmed & the tour guide Ibrahim, was just brilliant, me & the Mrs feel we have found a friend for life, Ibrahim was very informative & understanding to all our questions & needs, why can't everyone be like this man, we saw the Pyramids & Sphinx (a lifelong dream) & Ibrahim knew where to take the best shots, the man is a legend, we also went to the Museum, overall cannot complain at all...

Luxor Day Trip via Car

Another awesome trip, next time we would probably go by air because the journey was long, but Mahmood & Mahmood who pick us up were brill, then the tour guide Mohammed, again was very informative & laid back, he explained everything to us in detail & then just let us get on with, Valley of the Kings was amazing, shame your not allowed to take photos there, then on to the temple of Queen Hat-Ship-Suit which was very inspiring, this woman was the frontrunner for Women's rights & I found a new respect for her, then onto the Temple of Karnack, which words cannot describe...

Overall an amazing experience & if we were to go back to Egypt, we would definitely use these guys again, Thank You once again everyone for giving me & the wife memories which will live forever, OneLove....

1  Thank Sandeep R
"abu simbel"
in 22 reviews
"kom ombo"
in 7 reviews
"private air conditioned car"
in 6 reviews
"high dam"
in 11 reviews
"horse and carriage ride"
"cairo airport"
in 8 reviews
"light show"
"nubian village"

Reviewed April 27, 2016

A very big thank you to Ahmad for organizing such a fantastic tour for my partner and me. We had a private tour with our own driver and tour guide - SO much better than the bus loads of tourists we would see at some of the sites. We spent a week in Egypt - firstly, a couple of days diving in El Gouna and then we had our wishlist of sites we wanted to see in the remaining days. Ahmad put together a customised tour for us which meant we got to see everything on our ambitious wishlist within a limited number of days (and not without particular thanks to the superhuman efforts of our driver Mahmoud on the first day of our trip). All transfers, accommodation, most meals and the flight from Aswan to Cairo was included in the price of our tour - which was very reasonable.

Our guides in Luxor/Abu Simbel (Mohammed) and Cairo (Abraham) were just fantastic - I would highly recommend them! We could spend as much or as little time as we liked (with as much or as little information as we wanted) at each of the different sites we visited, and both guides were obviously very knowledgeable and interesting, as well as friendly and personable. Both always made sure we had enough water (40+ degrees Celcius!) and always had coins to give us for using the toilets - somehow we never had any coins during the entire week!

A couple of comments following on from other reviewers... 1) We made our deposit via Western Union - I would have been worried about doing this but I read the other reviews on TripAdvisor which said they had done the same so this reassured me. So if you are worried about the Western Union deposit, please do not worry! 2) We did visit an alabaster workshop (Luxor) and a papyrus shop (Cairo) during our tours. Normally I would find this a bit annoying but if you don't want to buy then you don't have to buy anything. We did end up buying something(s!) from both stores, and our visit to the papyrus store was a particularly memorable and funny experience!

I hope we will be back again to do another tour, and would definitely use Egypt Portal Tours again. We now have a new wish list after learning more about Egypt and its history... (in the meantime we will be watching documentaries on youtube!)

* We travel a lot but I've never left TripAdvisor reviews before - but I have been inspired to leave some reviews after our trip to Egypt because it is obvious that the tourism industry has suffered since 2011. All the Egyptian people we met were extremely friendly and welcoming, and we did not feel unsafe at any time during our trip (El Gouna - Luxor - Aswan - Abu Simbel - Cairo). Please don't be afraid to visit Egypt!

4  Thank Emily M
Reviewed April 12, 2016

1) Organization is excellent,
2) The most high quality client-oriented services.
3) The trip was amazing and very interesting.
4) The price is good
5) 24/7 responsive manager support and feedback

I really recommend these guys, they are fantastic.

1  Thank Denys O
Reviewed April 5, 2016

While it seemed risky to wire a deposit via Western Union to Egypt and there were some late changes in cruise ships... Ahmad made our trip incredibly smooth and absolutely wonderful. From the moment we stepped off the plane in Cairo, Ahmad had someone waiting to help us. They got us through the airport quickly and to our Cairo guide Ibrahim. Ibrahim was incredibly friendly and attentive making sure that our visit to the Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramids and Sphinx went smoothly. We then flew to Aswan where our guide Mahmoud met us. Mahmoud was very knowledgeable and personable. The level of customer service that Ibrahim and Mahmoud provided was incredible. While the sites (Pyramids, Sphinx, Abu Simbel, Aswan, Nubian village, Philae, High Dam, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Karnak, Valley of the Kings, etc.) would be amazing now matter how you saw them, I cannot imagine how any tour company could have provided better customer service or made the trip smoother. We never had to worry about anything. The 7 day trip was remarkable without any issues or unpleasant surprises. The knowledge and precision with which the guides and drivers showed us the sites was impressive. I highly recommend Egypt Tours Portal as they provide tours customized to your interests and deliver them flawlessly.

1  Thank garverc
See more reviews
Reviewed April 5, 2016

I will start this review by stating this company gave us an un-believable tour of Cairo and Luxor, which was excellent value for money, now I’ll start from the beginning:

We travelled 21st & 22nd Jan 2016

When I first booked this trip, I had a search round the internet and settled on Egypt Tours or Tours From Hurghada. I was a little un-easy about giving a £100 deposit via Western Union, as it is often used by criminals & ne’er-do-wells, however I couldn’t have been more distant from the truth.

We were collected from our Hotel in Hurghada, by private taxi and driven to the airport.

The Airline was Egypt Air, which was very nice, and flew to Cairo. We were met in the arrivals hall by Abraham who took us round the Pyramids, Cairo Museum and the Sphinx. (When they say a private guide, it is just for your group and no-one else, same goes for the taxi, yours all day.)

We were then dropped of at Cairo Airport, I didn’t know but I had left my sunglasses in the taxi, but no problems Abraham had me paged and we met at security, top service indeed.

The flight to Luxor was an experience, but nothing what so ever to do with Tours from Hurghada, we were delayed over 6 hours because the President of Egypt was on a visit to Luxor and they closed the airport, however our guide Mohammed dutifully waited at the airport till 2:00am, top guy.

The hotel we stayed at was also the hotel the visiting Chinese President was staying at, armed guards everywhere, but at least I felt safe 

We awoke the next morning to see the Egyptian Air Force showing of it latest hardware for The Chinese Presidents visit. There was an un-expected benefit of all the delays however, we followed the Presidential party around to all the tourist sites, and they were all empty, no hawkers or peddlers bothering you.

Anyway after our day in Luxor it was back to Hurghada by private taxi.

If you want a whistle stop tour of Cairo & Luxor, I can think of now better way to do it and no better company to do it with 10/10.

Forgot to thank both tour guides (Abraham (Cairo) & Mohammed (Luxor)) for an unforgettable experience, the knowledge and insight made both cities come to life

When I next need a trip organising in Egypt I will only use Egypt Tours