“Amazing experience with some amazing genuine people”

Horse Riding Hurghada
Ranked #53 of 249 Outdoor Activities in Hurghada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Charlotte has been working with horses in Hurghada for the last 12 years and has now teamed up with Jo, also from the UK to work on an exciting new project. Combining the rehabilitation of neglected horses and sharing the pleasures of the Eastern Desert with riders of all abilities and ages. Riding our beautiful Arabian cross horses in the spectacular scenery of the Eastern Desert is a life enhancing experience. We have horses for all levels, from complete beginners to professional riders, and everything in between! We have several child-friendly ponies so children are welcome. Normally, trips last from one to two hours, but we can arrange tailor-made full, half-day or overnight safaris to the mountains 20 kms away. We can also provide riding lessons if required. Safety is a priority with us so our equipment is of European standard including riding hats. Animal welfare is also a top priority. All our horses are well treated, well fed and happy!
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Had my first proper lessons at Horse Riding Hurghada following my scuba diving trip to Hurghada this month.
The place is set in an idyllic and unusually green glade adjacent to Hurghada "forest" and the desert, and is certainly a peaceful counterpoint to the madness of the resort. Run by some very friendly, down to earth and professional British and Russian equestrians who were happy to run us to and from the hotel, I learned to walk and trot in a couple of days and was soon having hacks out into the Eastern Desert with stable-hand Mubarek and my experienced fiancee Hils, who herself went on some fast hacks out with Charlotte while I was in the Manège. I now intend to continue my horse riding education back in Britain, and wouldn't consider another trip to Egypt without visiting Charlotte and co!

Thanks, you made my holiday!

carinaegypt, Owner at Horse Riding Hurghada, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Really glad you enjoyed the experience. Keep the momentum going! We loved having you both riding with us and hope to see you again next year.

There are newer reviews for Horse Riding Hurghada

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I didn't know what to expect from this trip out. It turned out to be an absolutely amazing experience. We were collected from our hotel at the pre arranged time (contact was kept via e-mail and there were no issues, emails answered and always answered fully).
We arrived at the stables and were given British standard riding hats before being introduced to our horses. We mounted and set off.
At no time did we feel unsafe. We rode at a pace that suited my partner and I (he is a non rider and was very well looked after).
My main concern when riding is safety and this was first rate here.
My partner and I loved every minute there. It comes highly recommended by me, for both novice riders and competent riders alike.
E-mail the company for further information if you are holidaying in Hurghada.
This is an experience you won't regret. We will be returning as soon as possible.

1  Thank mrsxonky

Thanks for your lovely review. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us. We had fun with you both too and look forward to riding with you again one day!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

first time on a horse and loved it , safe lovely well looked after well behaved horses and not on a lead completely free walking with a superb guide called Waseed, lovely patient and great fun to spend the hour with . loved it all , he took our camera and took photos of us , horses walked along beach, in the sea and up into the hilly area of the resort , loved every minute

Reviewed May 25, 2013

it was really good as my partner was nervous about horses and they really took care of her so we enjoyed the whole experience together.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Do not leave Hurghada without Riding a horse since it is amazing specially when your ride be on the beach sand.