WINNER WONDERLAND

Horse Riding Hurghada
Ranked #46 of 223 Outdoor Activities in Hurghada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Charlotte has been working with horses in Hurghada for the last 12 years and has now teamed up with Jo, also from the UK to work on an exciting new project. Combining the rehabilitation of neglected horses and sharing the pleasures of the Eastern Desert with riders of all abilities and ages. Riding our beautiful Arabian cross horses in the spectacular scenery of the Eastern Desert is a life enhancing experience. We have horses for all levels, from complete beginners to professional riders, and everything in between! We have several child-friendly ponies so children are welcome. Normally, trips last from one to two hours, but we can arrange tailor-made full, half-day or overnight safaris to the mountains 20 kms away. We can also provide riding lessons if required. Safety is a priority with us so our equipment is of European standard including riding hats. Animal welfare is also a top priority. All our horses are well treated, well fed and happy!
Crowborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“riding!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

it was really good as my partner was nervous about horses and they really took care of her so we enjoyed the whole experience together.

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Beirut, Beyrouth, Lebanon
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Horse Riding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Do not leave Hurghada without Riding a horse since it is amazing specially when your ride be on the beach sand.

Visited April 2013
Hastings, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great experience in the desert”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

We went for a one hour horseride into the desert and really enjoyed it wish we had gone for two hours now, will definately do it again.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank chrissyx12
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“great fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

I went for a two hour ride in the desert with one of the brothers, as I left my husband diving and was a lady rider riding myself I felt a little concerned, but they they made me feel relaxed. I borrowed boots and chaps of them, and they gave me a well fed little forward going horse. We rode in English tack. It was a fast ride, but great fun. Will go back the next time I will do the beach ride at sunset

Visited February 2013
3 Thank Sheena M
Hurghada, Egypt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“An Excellent Trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Me and my friends went horseridinng in the desert with Happy Horse Stable in Magawish.
We had a great time, the horses are all fantastic and suited us well, the stable was clean and all the staff where friendly, we felt comfortable and enjoyed our trip!
We especially enjoyed relaxing after our trip with some 'Egyptian Tea' and taking a browse through their shop!

I have to say a special Thanks to Sambu and Mostafa for being friendly and approachable! It was the perfct trip and one we will all remember forever!

Visited February 2013