“Not that impressive”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We went there for a meal (4 of us) food not that great, beer ok. Starters where ok, mains were a let down

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Tried this Restaurant when I was out in Hurghada last November the food is simply excellent although slightly more expensive than some places it offers excellent service in an excellent surrounding as far as Restaurants go this is one I would definately visit again

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Excellent restaurant with plenty of choice and very attentive staff would highly recommend. Within the grounds of the Makadi Palace Hotel, some of the dishes are charged extra even though all-inclusive but worth every penny. Has out-door and indoor seating. The staff are very helpful and nothing is a problem for them.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The food that my husband and I had was excellent but the drinks were watered down. 1 thing that I saw that I was appauled at was that a couple on the oposite table to ourselves ordered a bottle of wine, they only drank half the bottle, after they left the bar man poured the wine back into the bottle topped it up with water, forced the cork back in, put it back on the shelf then proceeded to give the other 2 members of staff some money.................It looked like they were on some sort of scam, I had what was supposed to have been a cocktail with rum and an orange liquor with coconut and ice.......hmmm, it tasted like milk, water & ice, there was no alcohol in my glass. I have given the Thai Garden 3 out of 5 as I will be going back, but the only drink I'll be having will be water.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

we went to this place twice on first visit it was average service and food actually our second visit was only because it was more expensive but more testy than fish restaurants for shrimps..
This is disturbing that there was only one waiter for all outdoor seats and other waiter was chatting all evening with the server behind the desk inside. To remind them the wine and the water they forget to bring we went two times inside to call the waiter.
Waiter opens the seal of the lead of water bottle with his mouth and teeth in front of us. American service and the cloth napkin are old and dirty. Paper napkin came on the table after 3th reminding.
Waiter should serve first to the woman than the man...
Medium chilly shrimps were medium chilly on first visit but extreme chilly on second visit. Soup was not testy at all on second visit. We asked if the cook has changed or day off waiter answered no.
In this case there are no standards in the kitchen and also for service when the place is busy.