“Amazing diving experience!”

Scuba Hurghada Diving Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We organize amazing daily diving and snorkeling trips to the most beautiful places of the Red Sea for the whole family! We also offer all PADI dive courses. Our highly experienced dive team speaks English, German, Dutch and Arabic. If you really want to enjoy your day of diving, snorkeling or just relaxing on our lovely boat, come to our Scuba Hurghada Dive Center and you will be in the safest of hands! Scuba Hurghada Dive Center - Safe Diving, 100% FUN!!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I got back from my holiday today and couldn't wait to write this review - Don't not look anywhere else for diving!!
I spent a day on the boat with Marjolein and Sayed with a friend who does not dive but enjoys snorkelling; There is nothing that Marjolein and Sayed could have done to make this a better experience for us. Everything from the dive itself, the re-familiarisation of equipment for me, finding the vast array of underwater wildlife the Red Sea offers, the boat trip, the lunch, the transfer....every aspect of the day was faultless; an amazing experience!
My friend does not dive but thoroughly enjoyed the boat trip and snorkelling along the same reefs that I was diving. Marjolein, Sayed and Noor were excellent company and made us feel incredibly comfortable and confident in the water.
Marjolein arranged everything for me and was unbelievably fast to reply to my emails which was really reassuring.
I cannot thank you enough for such a brilliant experience, I am only sad that it did not last longer and cannot wait to come and dive with you all again next year.

All reviews
"nice boat"
in 9 reviews
"dive master"
in 12 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"amazing dive"
in 5 reviews
"an amazing experience"
"funny divers"
in 11 reviews
"many thanks"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Just come back from holiday in Egypt and would like to say a very big thank you to Sayed and Scuba Hurghada Crew. If you want to go diving and looking for a good diving centre they are they people to go with.
Me and my bf done 4 days of diving every day at every dive different dive site. Had a lovely meal on the boat and been always looked after very well by the Crew. Thank you so my for making our holiday so wonderful and unforgettable. Hope to see u and the Team again.
God bless you all
Kasia and Jonathan

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Despite "negative" travel advice we have decided to travel for a week to Hurghada.
So we flew from Salzburg to Hurghada and stayed for a week in a nearby resort. The main reason we choose Red Sea, was to dive some tree or four days on the spot. As usual I took some time checking several diving schools in order to choose a thrustworthy one. So thanks to tripadvisor I came in contact with Marjolein and Sayed through internet sending them a mail with some questions as this would be mine first time visiting Egypt.
They run ScubaHurghada diving company. Within few hours all mine questions have been anserd, giving me all kind of advices concerning diving and logistic issues.
A week after,on our arrival in Hurghada company driver picked us up in our hotel, and brought us to the the seat of ScubaHurghada, where we got our diving equipment.
So our holiday could start ! First we booked four days diving, but then it was prolonged to seven days diving. Each day new location somewhere near a coral reef - fantastic !
We have had real fun on the boat with other guests , all enthousiastic and relaxed.
Lunch included, drinks included,good diving equipment availlable,fantastic and patient instructor. And three or four divers per instructor preparing divingteam very carefully before dive,describing each coralreef in detail. Diving in cristal clear water could be compared with diving in a giant sea aquarim. It is one of the top-five dive sites in the world - come and see by youself. Price include transfer, equipment rent,two dives a day, personal instructor, food and drinks consumption and it is very fair - no hidden costs !
Thank you Sayedand Marjolein for a holliday of our lifetime !!

1  Thank Branko D
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My 2 sons ( in their 20s ) and I recently went for some beginners dives with Sayed and Marjolein's Scuba Hurghada company. Collected from our hotel by the wonderfully cheerful, amusing and slightly barmy Hasan we were fitted with our equipment quickly and professionally at the shop by Sayed. The boat from Hurghada's quay was large and comfotable and the dive site around coral reefs was brilliant. The real difference was the quality of the dive experience. ( I have dived in the Florida quays with my younger son and on my own in Crete previously. My eldest son was taking his first dives). Sayed took each of us individually to assess our levels of comfort, confidence and competence. He is friendly, knowledgeable and relaxed. He instills confidence and calmness - essential on the panicky first dives. The divers are helped in by the very efficient onboard team who assist with oxygen tanks, weight belts and the all important getting into the water. The calm and slow approach allows even the most nervous of first time divers to enjoy the experience and overcome their fears at their own pace. The site itself was full of exotic shoals of fish, lovely corals and an unexpected boat wreck. The calm red sea waters and beautiful weather make for a calm and relaxed day. I would whole-heartedly recommend this company who were great to work with via email and a pleasure to meet and dive with. Don't use anyone else when in or around Hurghada ! At approximately £45 pp for 2 dives , lunch and soft drinks onboard and transfer to and from hotels this was great value too.

1  Thank Keith B